Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Results and Assignment Two!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 Th_banner
Top Poster : Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 Topposter
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 9:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Great job everyone!!

Mistee Rayn - RepulsiveDesire
Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 GB2AssignmentOne
Akasha:
10/10 - How well your picture represents the chosen song
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Overall
Holy shitballs!…that’s all I got to say…. O_O
Toblie:
10/10 song represents
10/10 creativity
9/10 overall
Really great shot, tones of the picture are great. My only problem is I can't see her face and I am drawn to look at the man on the ground more (maybe its the blue hair :p) Other than that great job.
Total: 59/60

Drea Hardy - Pistolkitten
Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 Screenshot-627

Akasha:
9/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Overall
I really like this picture, it represents the song very well. The only thing that bugs me, though, is her pose…I get that she’s calling for him, but the position of her arms just detracts from the feel of the rest of the picture. Awesome job!

Toblie:
9/10 represents song
10/10 creativity
10/10 overall
Wows, great shot. The angle, the detail to the set. The only thing I'd watch is the placement of lights, I don't know if that's a lamp near the flowers on the bottom. Great job.

Total: 57/60

Dominatrix Mercy - Evie
Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 Screen82

Akasha:
10/10 - Creativity
8/10 - Overall
I really like this picture, it’s very dark and represents the atmosphere of the song very well, however, I’m not partial to the scratchy border…I actually stated no borders in the rules, but I’ll let this pass because it’s not garishly noticeable…. I’m really glad, though that you chose an instrumental song, because it shows that not all gothic people listen to music with lyrics. Awesome job!

Toblie:
8/10 represents song
10/10 creativity
8/10 overall
I was a bit stumped on this one the music is wickedly creepy. I like the way u set the shot up. Creepy church, a row of death in the background and a blood sucking succubus. The only thing is the model looks a bit to happy.

Total: 54/60

Moon Davilar - EvaTer
Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 Mirror+Tricks

Akasha:
7/10 - How well your picture represents the chosen song
8/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Overall
I really like this picture. I love the use of the use of the mirrors. The only thing is that the picture is a bit too evil for the song. Good job!

Toblie:
10/10 represents song
10/ 10 creativity
10/10 overall
Really great I like this shot really well done and thought out. I hate to sound like a broken record but I like to see the models faces a bit more, that's all.

Nix - Grimzi
Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 Screenshot-778

Akasha:
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Overall
Gorgeous picture! It represents your song perfectly! I honestly can’t find anything wrong with this. Awesome job!

Toblie:
9/10 represents the song
7/10 creativity
8/10 overall
love the colours, the red lighting like hells fire is a great touch. This photo would look great with adjusted lighting as the background is a bit bland. More of a stony hell like background would have made it pop, also grimy on the right looks like he is scratching his head in confusion.

Moxxi - serentiticat
Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 Screenshot-gothic1

Akasha:
8/10 - How well your picture represents the chosen song
10/10 - Creativity
8/10 - Overall
This is a really cool picture…very circus-y/Edwardian era toys feel. You represent the song well, but I’m incredibly confused about the floating dude…what’s his purpose? Also, I agree with Toblie, it would have looked better if her wings had been more metallic looking. Great job!

Toblie:
9/10 represents song
10/10 creativity
9/10 overall
Love the background and how your models face is lit up. The big yellow wings I am unsure about, would liked to have seen them look more like steel. I like the shot but I got confused who the model was lol. But overall nice work.

Chase Gordon - JKAmaryllis
Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 Screenshot-175

Akasha:
9/10 - How well your picture represents the chosen song
7/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Overall
I like this picture, it captures the tone of the song really well, and it reminds me of a horror movie. However, I think you took the meaning of the song too literally. I think something a little more abstract would have been better. Good job!

Toblie:
8 /10 pic represents song
9/10 creativity
8/10 overall
I love the lighting gives the feel of a surgery, but I find myself drawn to the neurotic nurse a bit more than your model. If the shot was more at his level it would have been better, but overall great job.

Total: 50/60

Shane Stone - vidkid20
Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 Screenshot-1324

Akasha:
7/10 - Creativity
8/10 - Overall
This is a really pretty picture. I like the way he is looking at her like he wants her. I think the picture would have looked better if it had been at night, though, and a more creative background would have been better as well. Good job!

Toblie:
8/10 represents song
8/10 creativity
8/10 overall
I like this one, I see the psychopathic love he has for her, creepy. But I say try to mess around with lighting and backgrounds. And a trick I learnt taking photos, in build mode (if its day and u want a night shot) use the terrain colour tool and the squares disappear from the ground, just make sure you hide the circle off screen.

Total: 49/60

Elvira Lilith - Dylsoccer12
Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 Screen16

Akasha:
8/10 - How well your picture represents the chosen song
7/10 - Creativity
7/10 - Overall
This is a nice shot, but it seems a little thrown together. It represents the song, but it would have been nice if the set had looked a little more bar-like and if it had been set at night. Also, it’s a little unclear who the model is because she is so covered up. Good job, though.

Toblie:
8/10 represents song
8/10 creativity
8/10 over all
I like the different angle this is taken at. The reds are great, but I would liked to have seen a bit more of your model. The background out the window would have been better if it was night time. Overall nice job.

Total: 46/60

Lysander Sheath - Westiedog123
Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 2hi2dnd

Akasha:
7/10 - How well your picture represents the chosen song
7/10 - Creativity
7/10 - Overall
This is nice picture, but there’s nothing particularly gothic about it… Also, I don’t think you represented the song very well…from reading the lyrics, it’s more about memories than hardcore mourning. Good job, though.

Toblie:
9/10 represents song
7/10 creativity
8/10 overall
I like the mist and the night sky in the back ground. I understand the pain he is feeling but I would have liked to have seen the models eyes open. And again don't be afraid to play with lighting, messing about with saturation and stuff can give the mood you want portray.

Total: 45/60

-Eliminated-

No one since someone dropped out.

Good luck on the next assignment everyone!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sereniticat

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 10:13 pm

OHGoodness! It aught fire!?! That's insane I sure hope everything else was fine.

Cece- The smilies did not offend me at all. And I am so sorry if you thought they did by my silly post. I was surprised to find them, I didn't realize they were new and thought they'd been there the whole time and I was to slow to notice them. ( I'm always the last to know normally hehe) Surprised YES Offended NO. You've got nothing to say sorry for.

Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 1:03 am

RavishMe I got my naked clothes from SexySims.com, it makes them stay naked and the ones I have are set to random so you might see some naked townies walking around your town just in case that kind of thing bothers you. Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 2:08 am

sereniticat wrote:

Cece- The smilies did not offend me at all. And I am so sorry if you thought they did by my silly post. I was surprised to find them, I didn't realize they were new and thought they'd been there the whole time and I was to slow to notice them. ( I'm always the last to know normally hehe) Surprised YES Offended NO. You've got nothing to say sorry for.

Im sorry too. I never meant for her to be upset and feel like I did with my comment. Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
RavishMe

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 3:15 am

I'll miss the flappy weenie one Sad...
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 7:27 am

I never saw these illusive smilies! Alls good in the smilies question
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 3:32 pm

Eva's computer actually caught on FIRE?! Holy crap in a pita! At least nothing else burned...but I would NOT be okay if mine did that...I'm so sorry to hear that!

I just noticed the smileys yesterday, and now they're gone LOL. You guys know I don't get offended easily at all, but I understand that some people might. Oh well...they were nice while they lasted Cece! *hugs*

*that crotch-kicking one is EPIC*
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 5:49 pm

Eva's computer caught on fire?? That must've been scary...

I don't know what I would do if Lappy died on me (my only working computer). I think I would end up in the corner rocking back and forth in the fetal position..

I seen the naughty smileys - they didn't bother me. I think I'll miss flappy weenie too Razz But that crotch kicking one is very funny - and this one too I like - buttkick - hehe

BTW - Luving all the pics and poems so far - great job everyone!
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 6:21 pm

Agh! I want results! * goes to corner and sulks* Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 Icon_wink
hmmm.... Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 234858 Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 161262 Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 82896 ahahahaha! Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Westiedog123

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 6:32 pm

Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 964154
^ That is my favorite.

Vid you're so odd. We loves you for it!
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 7:06 pm

Westiedog123 wrote:
Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 964154
^ That is my favorite.

Vid you're so odd. We loves you for it!
Me a oddball? Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 Icon_tongue Never! Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 276934 Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 Icon_lolResults and Assignment Two! - Page 4 Lol I feel like goofing off today.
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 4:06 am

WOOT FINALLY did my Berry Sweet picture. So this assignment will fully have my attention soon....just gotta do some pictures for another comp final I'm intending on winning lulz

I think doing this one scares me more than the Berry Sweet one though.....and that one is final 3......thats how fricken amazing everyones pictures are grrr
Back to top Go down
sereniticat

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 4:15 am

Ug!!!! I dunno why, but I thought yesterday was the deadline and I got all kinda excited to see if I'm made it though (I"m so nervous) but it's not for days yet!!

PK just saw your pic it's perfect! I love them all but if I were given a vote you'd get mine for use this round. I love your couple more and more.

Guys- Procter would like to take up smoking ( hehe yes, I'm actually PLAYING the game for once) Where can I get smokes for him? Not a decorative item but an accessory? I've googled with not much luck.

I also have an idea for a story I wanna use them in. Thanks for any help.

Back to top Go down
Westiedog123
Westiedog123

Leo
Comments : Not my thread not my problem, that's what I always say.

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 5:06 am

Simscave :)

And I don't know about the handheld one. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 5:54 am

Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 Sport-smiley-013
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 6:21 am

I'm listening to Thriller right now ❤
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 7:44 am

I'm listening to the laptop at work whine...
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 7:49 am

lmao
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 8:10 pm

Hmmm dammit I remember stumbling across the handheld ciggerette somewhere I now I can't remember where....damn you marijuana brain!!

and thanks Sereni, it would be so awesume if i made it to the final 2, though I'm not hoding my breath hehe

I did however get the wedding set for free!!! For once I found a use for the comments at sims3blog and grabbed the packaged version of the pack :D I is so happy myfirst pirated EA stuff <3
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Featured Artist : Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 Badge-1-1
Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 9:34 pm

You can get the ciggy at the sims cave PK. I'm not sure where exactly but I do know its there. [:
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 6:55 am

You guys have two days left! FYI

Btw, Evie, your siggy is adorable! ^__^
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 10:32 am

Hi ya All,

Aww you're all so very sweet !!
Thank you all for your sympathy and support !!
Especially CeCe, Akasha, RepulsiveDesire, VidKid, Awesome Phoebe, Pistolkitten, Sereniticat, Cel, SweetBaby & everyone else who gave me support in the last couple of days Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 Herz
I will lurk every now and then & as often as I can, and of course my (special) attention will go out to this competition.
I wish everyone who entered the best of luck and creativity !!

I hope to be back soon !

Thanks again Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 Icon_biggrin Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 Herz
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 5:02 pm

Thanks Akasha! I saw it on photobucket and fell in love instantly. XD
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 8:03 pm

I made something unusual but some of you guys might want it for this competition.

Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 Top+013+by+Evie

Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 Screenshot-14

Download it here.
Back to top Go down
Amieechu
Amieechu

Cancer
Comments : There once was a man from Peru...

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 8:40 pm

Evie! That's so cool!
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 8:44 pm

@EvaTer: I hope to see you around again :D

@Evie: I imagine that would hurt o_o lol it's awesome ;)
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 9:10 pm

I might need a days extension but I'm trying to get it in on time, just have three pics for another comps finale to do.

BTW bishes guess whos in the final for Berry Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 10:25 pm

Thats such an interesting top Evie.

I'm back from alabama so I will be able to work on this assignment finally. I also might end up needing an extension if I don't finish it up tomorrow, I will try to get it done though.
Back to top Go down
sun2401
sun2401

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 11:36 pm

Some very intense entries do far!!! Love lurking :)
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 12:10 am

Evie that top is so awesome. Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 Icon_eek
Man I was looking foward to Eva entry. Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 Icon_sad *waves at Eva* It's fun looking at everyones entries so hate when people have to drop out.
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 1:24 am

Evie, that top is INSANE, and I need it NOW! And where the hell did you get those tats??

PK, congratulations!!! That's no small accomplishment -- Berry comps are tough as nails!
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 3:49 am

@Cel: I'm pretty sure those tats are ones Evie made that are on her blog Razz
Back to top Go down
sereniticat

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 12:14 pm

Panda love, would you please check your private messages? Thanking you very much !
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 1:26 pm

Hey Eva! Glad to see you can at least lurk!

Evie that's awesome!

And of course I can give you an extension! You guys have until midnight friday, if that's ok with everyone else. ^__^
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 1:49 pm

I don't mind waiting [: I just don't want anyone else to have to drop so take all the time you need [:

I'm glad all of you like my strange nipple tape. I could be useful in this comp. I tried to make it as an accessory but for some reason it makes my sims all black and blotchy so for now its just a top.

Cel: the tattoos are by me and they're on my blog. :D
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 3:42 pm

I just had my set up and my game crashed... badputer
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 4:04 pm

Aww, that sucks balls!
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 5:19 pm

Hey guys. Sorry I'm posting this rather late... I'm getting over a nasty respiratory infection and my head's been rather cloudy this past week so I've mostly been skimming though and not totally paying attention to..anything really Sad...
Eva Eeek! I'm so glad you are okay. Computers are replaceable (although quite expensive Sad... Sad... but you would not be
Evie that's pretty sweet! I think that will go on my downloads list.

Everyone who has submitted, Westie, Vid, etc if I haven't said so you guys have amazing entries. You guys astonish me with your creativity. I can't wait to see the rest. On the egde of my seat

Finally able to go back to work tonight but I will be checking in again tomorrow Smile

Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 5:20 pm

RepulsiveDesire wrote:
I just had my set up and my game crashed... badputer

I so know that feeling. I'd love to have a total of hours I put into something and lost due to crashes Sad...
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 5:33 pm

Aw, glad you're feeling better JKA.
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 10:14 pm

I'll definatly take that extension....I had to do a system restore on my PC, as far as Iknow it hasn't effected any of my sims stuff, nor was it caused by any sims stuff but I'll be doing some further tests later.

Glad you're feeling better JK
Sending some good juju your way RD to stop those game crashes hehe
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 1:34 am

You think I would have learned by now to save as I go along but sometimes my game will go by without crashing at all and I will think to myself I can get through this time, but anyways I'll definitely have it in soon, I've been saving like a mofo this time around and don't have near as elaborate a set up.

So glad to hear that you are getting over your infection JK.
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 2:21 am

glad ur feeling better Jk and good luck RD! Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 2:36 am

Blah, this is the best I can do. Will hopefully be able to do better next time

Nirvana comes in darkness
in lands of stone and steel
She delights in tortured flesh
the only thing that’s real

Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 GB2Assignment2
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 2:54 am

HAHAAAA I likes that RD! Where the heck do yo guys get these objects from??
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 3:15 am

Love the bloodspatter outfit and the skeletons!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 5:06 am

That's a absolutely fab pic RD !! Awesome Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 118834

I have some good news myself, I can borrow a spare laptop from my work Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 Icon_cool So I can be online again
(no simming though, because I can't install stuff on the laptop, for security reasons), so that's great Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 429865

More great stuff (Akasha), Holland is through to the Final of the soccer Worldchampionships !!!
Yiiiiiihaahhhhhh !! Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 427882
It's the first time since 1974 & 1978 that we have reached the final and I hope it's 3rd time lucky for us Dutch, to become Worldchampions for the 1st time !!
They will face either Spain or Germany in the final on Sunday July 11.

I'm all smiles again !! Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 161262
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 7:02 am

Woo Holland! XD
Back to top Go down
Westiedog123
Westiedog123

Leo
Comments : Not my thread not my problem, that's what I always say.

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 10:53 am

RD . . .

Little green monster over hear.

Also. Can you tell me where you got the stretcher(torture device that pulls your limbs out of your sockets, almost like quartering, but you live through it)?

I NEED it.

Like that hand on her foot. *shudders*
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 12:38 pm

RD - I love your picture. It's very well done. (She scares me! haha)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Assignment Two!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Gothique Beauty 'Cycle 2'-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com