Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Results and Assignment Two!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 Th_banner
Top Poster : Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 Topposter
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 Vide
PostSubject: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 9:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Great job everyone!!

Mistee Rayn - RepulsiveDesire
Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 GB2AssignmentOne
Akasha:
10/10 - How well your picture represents the chosen song
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Overall
Holy shitballs!…that’s all I got to say…. O_O
Toblie:
10/10 song represents
10/10 creativity
9/10 overall
Really great shot, tones of the picture are great. My only problem is I can't see her face and I am drawn to look at the man on the ground more (maybe its the blue hair :p) Other than that great job.
Total: 59/60

Drea Hardy - Pistolkitten
Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 Screenshot-627

Akasha:
9/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Overall
I really like this picture, it represents the song very well. The only thing that bugs me, though, is her pose…I get that she’s calling for him, but the position of her arms just detracts from the feel of the rest of the picture. Awesome job!

Toblie:
9/10 represents song
10/10 creativity
10/10 overall
Wows, great shot. The angle, the detail to the set. The only thing I'd watch is the placement of lights, I don't know if that's a lamp near the flowers on the bottom. Great job.

Total: 57/60

Dominatrix Mercy - Evie
Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 Screen82

Akasha:
10/10 - Creativity
8/10 - Overall
I really like this picture, it’s very dark and represents the atmosphere of the song very well, however, I’m not partial to the scratchy border…I actually stated no borders in the rules, but I’ll let this pass because it’s not garishly noticeable…. I’m really glad, though that you chose an instrumental song, because it shows that not all gothic people listen to music with lyrics. Awesome job!

Toblie:
8/10 represents song
10/10 creativity
8/10 overall
I was a bit stumped on this one the music is wickedly creepy. I like the way u set the shot up. Creepy church, a row of death in the background and a blood sucking succubus. The only thing is the model looks a bit to happy.

Total: 54/60

Moon Davilar - EvaTer
Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 Mirror+Tricks

Akasha:
7/10 - How well your picture represents the chosen song
8/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Overall
I really like this picture. I love the use of the use of the mirrors. The only thing is that the picture is a bit too evil for the song. Good job!

Toblie:
10/10 represents song
10/ 10 creativity
10/10 overall
Really great I like this shot really well done and thought out. I hate to sound like a broken record but I like to see the models faces a bit more, that's all.

Nix - Grimzi
Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 Screenshot-778

Akasha:
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Overall
Gorgeous picture! It represents your song perfectly! I honestly can’t find anything wrong with this. Awesome job!

Toblie:
9/10 represents the song
7/10 creativity
8/10 overall
love the colours, the red lighting like hells fire is a great touch. This photo would look great with adjusted lighting as the background is a bit bland. More of a stony hell like background would have made it pop, also grimy on the right looks like he is scratching his head in confusion.

Moxxi - serentiticat
Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 Screenshot-gothic1

Akasha:
8/10 - How well your picture represents the chosen song
10/10 - Creativity
8/10 - Overall
This is a really cool picture…very circus-y/Edwardian era toys feel. You represent the song well, but I’m incredibly confused about the floating dude…what’s his purpose? Also, I agree with Toblie, it would have looked better if her wings had been more metallic looking. Great job!

Toblie:
9/10 represents song
10/10 creativity
9/10 overall
Love the background and how your models face is lit up. The big yellow wings I am unsure about, would liked to have seen them look more like steel. I like the shot but I got confused who the model was lol. But overall nice work.

Chase Gordon - JKAmaryllis
Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 Screenshot-175

Akasha:
9/10 - How well your picture represents the chosen song
7/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Overall
I like this picture, it captures the tone of the song really well, and it reminds me of a horror movie. However, I think you took the meaning of the song too literally. I think something a little more abstract would have been better. Good job!

Toblie:
8 /10 pic represents song
9/10 creativity
8/10 overall
I love the lighting gives the feel of a surgery, but I find myself drawn to the neurotic nurse a bit more than your model. If the shot was more at his level it would have been better, but overall great job.

Total: 50/60

Shane Stone - vidkid20
Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 Screenshot-1324

Akasha:
7/10 - Creativity
8/10 - Overall
This is a really pretty picture. I like the way he is looking at her like he wants her. I think the picture would have looked better if it had been at night, though, and a more creative background would have been better as well. Good job!

Toblie:
8/10 represents song
8/10 creativity
8/10 overall
I like this one, I see the psychopathic love he has for her, creepy. But I say try to mess around with lighting and backgrounds. And a trick I learnt taking photos, in build mode (if its day and u want a night shot) use the terrain colour tool and the squares disappear from the ground, just make sure you hide the circle off screen.

Total: 49/60

Elvira Lilith - Dylsoccer12
Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 Screen16

Akasha:
8/10 - How well your picture represents the chosen song
7/10 - Creativity
7/10 - Overall
This is a nice shot, but it seems a little thrown together. It represents the song, but it would have been nice if the set had looked a little more bar-like and if it had been set at night. Also, it’s a little unclear who the model is because she is so covered up. Good job, though.

Toblie:
8/10 represents song
8/10 creativity
8/10 over all
I like the different angle this is taken at. The reds are great, but I would liked to have seen a bit more of your model. The background out the window would have been better if it was night time. Overall nice job.

Total: 46/60

Lysander Sheath - Westiedog123
Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 2hi2dnd

Akasha:
7/10 - How well your picture represents the chosen song
7/10 - Creativity
7/10 - Overall
This is nice picture, but there’s nothing particularly gothic about it… Also, I don’t think you represented the song very well…from reading the lyrics, it’s more about memories than hardcore mourning. Good job, though.

Toblie:
9/10 represents song
7/10 creativity
8/10 overall
I like the mist and the night sky in the back ground. I understand the pain he is feeling but I would have liked to have seen the models eyes open. And again don't be afraid to play with lighting, messing about with saturation and stuff can give the mood you want portray.

Total: 45/60

-Eliminated-

No one since someone dropped out.

Good luck on the next assignment everyone!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 1:34 am

You think I would have learned by now to save as I go along but sometimes my game will go by without crashing at all and I will think to myself I can get through this time, but anyways I'll definitely have it in soon, I've been saving like a mofo this time around and don't have near as elaborate a set up.

So glad to hear that you are getting over your infection JK.
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 2:21 am

glad ur feeling better Jk and good luck RD! Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 2:36 am

Blah, this is the best I can do. Will hopefully be able to do better next time

Nirvana comes in darkness
in lands of stone and steel
She delights in tortured flesh
the only thing that’s real

Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 GB2Assignment2
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 2:54 am

HAHAAAA I likes that RD! Where the heck do yo guys get these objects from??
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 3:15 am

Love the bloodspatter outfit and the skeletons!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 5:06 am

That's a absolutely fab pic RD !! Awesome Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 118834

I have some good news myself, I can borrow a spare laptop from my work Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 Icon_cool So I can be online again
(no simming though, because I can't install stuff on the laptop, for security reasons), so that's great Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 429865

More great stuff (Akasha), Holland is through to the Final of the soccer Worldchampionships !!!
Yiiiiiihaahhhhhh !! Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 427882
It's the first time since 1974 & 1978 that we have reached the final and I hope it's 3rd time lucky for us Dutch, to become Worldchampions for the 1st time !!
They will face either Spain or Germany in the final on Sunday July 11.

I'm all smiles again !! Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 161262
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 7:02 am

Woo Holland! XD
Back to top Go down
Westiedog123

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 10:53 am

RD . . .

Little green monster over hear.

Also. Can you tell me where you got the stretcher(torture device that pulls your limbs out of your sockets, almost like quartering, but you live through it)?

I NEED it.

Like that hand on her foot. *shudders*
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 12:38 pm

RD - I love your picture. It's very well done. (She scares me! haha)

Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 1:48 pm

Thank you everybody for the sweet comments. I had something else completely in mind but I think that one turned out ok

Eva I'm glad you have a laptop to carry you over until you can get something more permanent. I know I would be going insane if I had to be without mine for any length of time, I'm attached

Westie I got the torture devices from a website called Sim-Share. I just tried to go to it but I got an error message so I don't know if the site is up anymore. Which sucks because they had some really great stuff for stroytelling and competitions like this that I didn't snatch up yet. The creator is BabyBlueBug so maybe they have or will upload it somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 4:29 pm

RD ur pic is awesome as always. Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 Icon_eek
Yay Eva is here! *hug* It sucks u had dropout. Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 Icon_sad Glad u can lurk at least. Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 427882
Back to top Go down
Grimzi
Grimzi

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 10:57 pm

Well im boned. LOL

Innocent till proven,
Atleasts thats what they said
Awaiting final judgments
Of the guilt within my head

I tried to stop my thinking
Of everything at once
Lost and thought not ceasing
At guilts mercy, I was.

Ever trapped within this tomb
This place I call my mind
Forever judging and feeling guilt
Till I step over the line.

Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 Screenshot-853-1

for some reason this poem turned out HORRIBLY like something a 8th grader would write badputer.
I tried to think of how I feel the emotion guilt and how I would portrey it, and all I came up with was the feeling of guilt can really test your boundaries, make you hate yourself, and really put you out there on a ledge.

I had horrible creative block this assignment, hopefully this wont get me canned, but im prepared for the worst XD
Back to top Go down
Dylsoccer12
Dylsoccer12

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 11:08 pm

You have no idea how bad I feel about this but Im going to drop. =-(. I'm overwhelming myself lately and this comp seems to take up half my time. I will lurk though, I promise! Sorry again. Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 11:09 pm

*takes second...third...fourth look above trying to convince myself this pic is not real* Dayum is all I can say to these amazing photo's!! Kind of glad I can't enter anything! I'd embarrass the panties off of my late grandmother trying to go up against this talent!

Ava...Yay!! So glad you are back on line!!!

RD...DAYUM on your pic...doesn't surprise me the awesomeness of it!! And...you never answered Cel's question...where did you get the bits for the dudes from...

Just trying to help Cel out not that I'm wanting to get that myself *cough cough*

Damn...just got hit by lightening...AGAIN....so I lied...so....where did you get it huh?
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 12:09 am

Dyl NOOOOO! Why don't you drop some of your more recent comps? That sucks it makes me have a sad face when people drop. Well Glad you will stick around and lurk

And I did answer a few pages back about where I got the male genitalia from I thought Cel was just talking about the torture stuff like Westie was.

There is a direct link - http://www.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=172983

I think that's the one I use, there is another one on the same website.

Grimzi your pic is very visually interesting I love the effect

So I guess we are just waiting on PK now?
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 1:47 am

Damn people always waiting on me lulz

Well I have two makeover comp thingys to do and then I'm onto this.....so prob tomorrow sometime late

Just did judging for Kawai, so everyone don't forget to drop by and check out the scores when they are up!
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 4:52 am

I was asking about the torture stuff RD, lol.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 6:11 am

Dylan - I guess you gotta do what you gotta do....I might have to drop yours if I can't get my game to work...

I'm having a bit of deja vu....
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 12:59 pm

Yeah thats what I figured Cel, i think Cece was just trying to pass the buck on that one. LoL
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 2:35 pm

Wow.. Great job guys!!!

RD, I am so madly in love with yours xD
Back to top Go down
Dylsoccer12
Dylsoccer12

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 2:56 pm

Akasha wrote:
Dylan - I guess you gotta do what you gotta do....I might have to drop yours if I can't get my game to work...

I'm having a bit of deja vu....

Yeah, thats totally fine if you do. Sometimes shit just happens. Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 Icon_mad
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 7:11 pm

Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 Th_miniventilador It's so hot here today... I'm bored, sweaty and craving some junk food...
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 7:53 pm

It's over 100 here! O__O *dies*
Back to top Go down
Grimzi
Grimzi

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 9:25 pm

It was 111 here today, thank god we have AC!
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 9:43 pm

ikr! O_O
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 1:06 am

Mmm cold weather over here, nice Winter. No dieing in the sun, just all staying warm, mmm ^_^
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 1:34 am

Hey guys, I got temp banned from the TS3 site. If you want to know why just go to my blog and read about it cause I can't be bothered posting it again here. Anyway do you think one of you could make a thread or post somewhere about my temp ban just so the judges of comps I'm in can know that I won't be around for awhile. I don't know how long I'm banned for. Do any of you know how long temp bans can go for?
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 2:14 am

Temp bans are usually between 24 and 72 hours long, though some have said they have been temp banned for longer

I might be a little late with my entry, working on it now, but my hubby surprised me with a new ipod today so im kinda sidetracked a little bit....mine was suspected broken.....its not now, but the old one is now his ipod and i have a shiny new one hehe
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 4:31 am

lol. I have a first generation ipod video...it was cool in it's day...now it's dying... Don't worry PK, just as long as I know you're workin on it. It's when we have no clue that bugs me...
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 5:16 am

Ok so not my best work but it’s here :D

Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 Screenshot-691

RAGE

Poison coated Barbie dolls

Hiding behind your artificially sweetened realities

What have you taken away?

My soul is unbroken but now a miasma of disgust

My pen a blade to release that rage

The ink your blood, the paper your skin.

Harlots!

You shall feel a morass of darkness

One I know so very well

Enveloping, devouring, tasting that fake flesh

Tearing in ways you never considered possible

Publically dismembered in a fitting fashion

My art to show all, the error of your lifestyle

Pawns!

Stand up and say the words I've gifted you

Show the stench of Vanity that drips from your lips

Their eyes judging you as you have judged me and mine

Then perhaps the beast inside me will be sated

Calmed by your humiliation

Until the day someone, something baits it again

Pray it isn’t you dear Dollies

Pray it isn’t you
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 5:20 am

Just in case noone sees it, and I wouldnt be surprised hehe
Drea is a script writer for a performance group, and finally can't stand the ridicule from the bimbos acting in the play she is writing and goes crazy re-writing their parts to show the world how discusting their lifestyles are, forcing them to experience every terrible emotion she can inflict upon them....in front of a live auidence.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 5:41 am

Woot!

Judges I need your scores! XD
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 6:00 am

My scores are sent (:
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 11:04 am

So nervous about the next assingment...on the edge of my seat.....couch...yeah.

Got the nicest email from my Mum, my Dad saying hes proud of me and stuff...I feel like a box of fluffies :D
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 11:45 am

Wow PK I love your picture, and your poem kicks ass. I know mine is probably way too short and not at all goth but... yeah anyways I'm definitely looking forward to the next assignment.
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 1:11 pm

Yeah my poem wasn't goth at all, and it was really short. I can't write poetry lol.
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 7:28 pm

That's amazing PK.. seriously... :o
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius
Comments : Stop making a scene it will never make it to T.V!

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 8:19 pm

can you give me half a day i will start scores now, i worked last night so sorry for being late, unless you just want to move on and i will do the scores for the next round.
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius
Comments : Stop making a scene it will never make it to T.V!

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 9:44 pm

My scores are sent i hope i didn't miss anyone and please don't be offended by what i say, you all did great.
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 11:03 pm

Awww thanks guys *hugs*
Back to top Go down
sereniticat

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 3:40 am

Toblie wrote:
My scores are sent i hope i didn't miss anyone and please don't be offended by what i say, you all did great.

Gah, as if we weren't already all nervous enough...you open with that?! Holy hell, I don't know if I wanna see my scores now !! LoL PK, you read more score then let me know nicely how I did, please? Hehee
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 3:59 am

Sorry it's taking so long...I had to sleep. lol I'll have the scores up in the next couple of hours.
Back to top Go down
Westiedog123
Westiedog123

Leo
Comments : Not my thread not my problem, that's what I always say.

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 4:13 am

Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 915846 Banging my head against the wall with distress.

Love love love these smilies as well. Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 218219 especially that one.

Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 178365 Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 774615 Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 123448 Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 936709
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 4:31 am

Ya people don't get offended by my scores either, I don't think I was harsh or anything Razz
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 7:32 am

Ooh, I haven't seen the new smilies yet...

I hope you guys don't mind watching silent movies.... ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Assignment Two!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Gothique Beauty 'Cycle 2'-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com