Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Results and Assignment Two!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 Th_banner
Top Poster : Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 Topposter
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 9:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Great job everyone!!

Mistee Rayn - RepulsiveDesire
Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 GB2AssignmentOne
Akasha:
10/10 - How well your picture represents the chosen song
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Overall
Holy shitballs!…that’s all I got to say…. O_O
Toblie:
10/10 song represents
10/10 creativity
9/10 overall
Really great shot, tones of the picture are great. My only problem is I can't see her face and I am drawn to look at the man on the ground more (maybe its the blue hair :p) Other than that great job.
Total: 59/60

Drea Hardy - Pistolkitten
Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 Screenshot-627

Akasha:
9/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Overall
I really like this picture, it represents the song very well. The only thing that bugs me, though, is her pose…I get that she’s calling for him, but the position of her arms just detracts from the feel of the rest of the picture. Awesome job!

Toblie:
9/10 represents song
10/10 creativity
10/10 overall
Wows, great shot. The angle, the detail to the set. The only thing I'd watch is the placement of lights, I don't know if that's a lamp near the flowers on the bottom. Great job.

Total: 57/60

Dominatrix Mercy - Evie
Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 Screen82

Akasha:
10/10 - Creativity
8/10 - Overall
I really like this picture, it’s very dark and represents the atmosphere of the song very well, however, I’m not partial to the scratchy border…I actually stated no borders in the rules, but I’ll let this pass because it’s not garishly noticeable…. I’m really glad, though that you chose an instrumental song, because it shows that not all gothic people listen to music with lyrics. Awesome job!

Toblie:
8/10 represents song
10/10 creativity
8/10 overall
I was a bit stumped on this one the music is wickedly creepy. I like the way u set the shot up. Creepy church, a row of death in the background and a blood sucking succubus. The only thing is the model looks a bit to happy.

Total: 54/60

Moon Davilar - EvaTer
Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 Mirror+Tricks

Akasha:
7/10 - How well your picture represents the chosen song
8/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Overall
I really like this picture. I love the use of the use of the mirrors. The only thing is that the picture is a bit too evil for the song. Good job!

Toblie:
10/10 represents song
10/ 10 creativity
10/10 overall
Really great I like this shot really well done and thought out. I hate to sound like a broken record but I like to see the models faces a bit more, that's all.

Nix - Grimzi
Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 Screenshot-778

Akasha:
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Overall
Gorgeous picture! It represents your song perfectly! I honestly can’t find anything wrong with this. Awesome job!

Toblie:
9/10 represents the song
7/10 creativity
8/10 overall
love the colours, the red lighting like hells fire is a great touch. This photo would look great with adjusted lighting as the background is a bit bland. More of a stony hell like background would have made it pop, also grimy on the right looks like he is scratching his head in confusion.

Moxxi - serentiticat
Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 Screenshot-gothic1

Akasha:
8/10 - How well your picture represents the chosen song
10/10 - Creativity
8/10 - Overall
This is a really cool picture…very circus-y/Edwardian era toys feel. You represent the song well, but I’m incredibly confused about the floating dude…what’s his purpose? Also, I agree with Toblie, it would have looked better if her wings had been more metallic looking. Great job!

Toblie:
9/10 represents song
10/10 creativity
9/10 overall
Love the background and how your models face is lit up. The big yellow wings I am unsure about, would liked to have seen them look more like steel. I like the shot but I got confused who the model was lol. But overall nice work.

Chase Gordon - JKAmaryllis
Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 Screenshot-175

Akasha:
9/10 - How well your picture represents the chosen song
7/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Overall
I like this picture, it captures the tone of the song really well, and it reminds me of a horror movie. However, I think you took the meaning of the song too literally. I think something a little more abstract would have been better. Good job!

Toblie:
8 /10 pic represents song
9/10 creativity
8/10 overall
I love the lighting gives the feel of a surgery, but I find myself drawn to the neurotic nurse a bit more than your model. If the shot was more at his level it would have been better, but overall great job.

Total: 50/60

Shane Stone - vidkid20
Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 Screenshot-1324

Akasha:
7/10 - Creativity
8/10 - Overall
This is a really pretty picture. I like the way he is looking at her like he wants her. I think the picture would have looked better if it had been at night, though, and a more creative background would have been better as well. Good job!

Toblie:
8/10 represents song
8/10 creativity
8/10 overall
I like this one, I see the psychopathic love he has for her, creepy. But I say try to mess around with lighting and backgrounds. And a trick I learnt taking photos, in build mode (if its day and u want a night shot) use the terrain colour tool and the squares disappear from the ground, just make sure you hide the circle off screen.

Total: 49/60

Elvira Lilith - Dylsoccer12
Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 Screen16

Akasha:
8/10 - How well your picture represents the chosen song
7/10 - Creativity
7/10 - Overall
This is a nice shot, but it seems a little thrown together. It represents the song, but it would have been nice if the set had looked a little more bar-like and if it had been set at night. Also, it’s a little unclear who the model is because she is so covered up. Good job, though.

Toblie:
8/10 represents song
8/10 creativity
8/10 over all
I like the different angle this is taken at. The reds are great, but I would liked to have seen a bit more of your model. The background out the window would have been better if it was night time. Overall nice job.

Total: 46/60

Lysander Sheath - Westiedog123
Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 2hi2dnd

Akasha:
7/10 - How well your picture represents the chosen song
7/10 - Creativity
7/10 - Overall
This is nice picture, but there’s nothing particularly gothic about it… Also, I don’t think you represented the song very well…from reading the lyrics, it’s more about memories than hardcore mourning. Good job, though.

Toblie:
9/10 represents song
7/10 creativity
8/10 overall
I like the mist and the night sky in the back ground. I understand the pain he is feeling but I would have liked to have seen the models eyes open. And again don't be afraid to play with lighting, messing about with saturation and stuff can give the mood you want portray.

Total: 45/60

-Eliminated-

No one since someone dropped out.

Good luck on the next assignment everyone!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pistolkitten
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 6:04 am

The only way I've found to stop trees disappearing is to zoom out until they are visable, and then use tab to get in closer (they don't disappear in tabbed camera mode)

But maybe someone else has a trick I don't know of, I'm only learning all the sneaky things to take great non edited shots hehe
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 6:23 am

You can also type in fadeobjects off and hit tab move the mouse a little and the trees will stay.
Back to top Go down
sereniticat

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 6:52 am

Oh thanking you guys! I didn't even think of fade objects off. I found that the planted trees don't disappear on ya too much. I wanted a scorched tree but it kept fading on me, but in the end I'm happy it didn't work out. I'm pretty happy with what I've managed to shoot I think, I'm just gonna go take a look. Gotta do this today cause my work week gets too busy from here on out.
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 7:39 am

I think I might start building my set too actally, was starting on my Berry sweet entry...but it was getting me all frustrated, I might wait to see what the others come up with first lol.
Back to top Go down
sereniticat

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 9:48 am

The Curse -by me

The fruit was rotten , that fell from the tree.

It called to me singing, "Come see, Come see.
Just one bite, and I'll show you the world
It's secrets, it's treasures for you, unfurled."

"The answers sought, I'll show you all.
With just one bite, mankind you will enthrall."

I try not to listen, I try to stay strong,
I deafen my ears to this siren's song.

"I am ripe, I am juicy, just take a bite.
I will show you the world and all of it's plight."

I shake my head "No." as my hand reaches out,
My pulse flutters loudly, choking me with doubt.
The fruit looks so delicate so fragile and rare,
In it's lie, I am already ensnared.

"Taste me, taste me. I wont steer you wrong.
It is of this Earth, not the Heavens to which you belong."

"No, I wont do it, my God tells me No.
For he told me "Child for you, this fruit I did not sew."

"Just take one bite, your God will not see.
If not for your lips to taste, why make this tree?"

So red and ripe the fruit warmed in my hand,
But between my lips the juice turned to sand.
The images flash and fill my mind,
The blight of the world to me is defined.

He speaks "My child what have you done?
From my garden you are now shunned.
Clothing you will wear, you naked state be effaced.
In woman's labour you'll no longer feel my grace."

"Father, please forgive me ! Wont you turn a blind eye?
I was tricked and turned and lost in the lie.
The pain of the world it is too much, to bare.
Father I am so lost, please, hear my prayer."

The hatred and pain runs through my mind,
I tear with my nails at my eyes until I am blind.
The images stay and dance all around,
The shame of the world lives in me profound.

From just one small apple, I found my fame.
From just one bite I lived in shame.

It's written, it's spoken, it's always the same.
It's uttered as a cure, "It's Eve who's to blame!!!"

[img]Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 Screenshot-1622[/img]

Please do not mock me I can not write. Hehehe Well I really know shame after this one... hehehe.

Edited to add a verse and to make it read better Smile

Last edited by sereniticat on June 29th 2010, 10:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 9:56 am

Thats awesome sereniticat.
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 11:13 am

Great job in assignment 1 everyone =D Congrats RD for #1 - your picture is all kinds of awesome!

I'm happy to see poetry round already <3 Can't wait to see what you all come up with Smile

Love your entry sereniti. I love the Eve theme, and the picture is really cool!
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 2:05 pm

Ooh, yay. One in already! :D
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 2:45 pm

I'm in love with your pic, seren!
I'm stuck on my poem. I have like.. two lines and I don't even know where I want them in the poem. But I really want to write it. :D
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Featured Artist : Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 3:41 pm

Oh wow Seren... I can't compete with that!
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 4:26 pm

(I'm embarrassed to admit that the poetry is by me...)

he stands there in silence
as I make my choice
to travel through darkness
I still hear his voice

my eyes wear a sadness
that darkness can't hide
wondering , curious
if I should have tried

will this lust for the afterlife
end all my pain
will I see him again
will I see him again

Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 Screen10
Back to top Go down
Dylsoccer12
Dylsoccer12

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 4:31 pm

Its great Evie! You to Seren!
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 5:14 pm

Sereni where did you get that awesome spiderweb and the snakes wrapped around her body? I must have them immediately! Your picture is beyond amazing. I know everyone is going to be stepping up their game majorly this round.

Dude Cele you can do my pic, I don't mind but we will have to keep it between us as I don't think cheating is allowed... wait

Evie your picture is beautiful as is your poem, definitely no need to be embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 6:04 pm

lol i love you RD. NO CHEATING SAYS A LURKERRR!!! :D *cough*
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 6:19 pm

lol you guys! Razz
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 6:47 pm

I finally got my example up and realised that it's a lot like Evie's. lol Embarassed
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 9:13 pm

Akasha that painting is one of my favorites. I found it a while ago on deviantART. Its just so captivating and it expresses the torment someone like him was probably feeling inside.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 9:44 pm

Ikr! It always makes me a little teary-eyed when I see it! *sniffle*
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 9:55 pm

RepulsiveDesire wrote:
Euphoria... I'm really going to have to think about that one. Like how in bobs green earth do you make euphoria goth, the most extreme state of happiness one can be in and I have to make it look goth... think brain think.

And I'm so sorry Cece, I was going to do the Ken doll thing too but I just didn't like the way it looked. I won't do it again though, sorry again.

I don't know why these freaking pages change shape when you load it..makes me feel like I'm on some amazing mind altering drugs...but minus the drugs...which then just makes me crazy...that's why I'm rambling...crazy rambles!! affraid Suspect :D Shocked

No RD no need to apologize it's fine. It was done so tastefully that I don't mind. So know big deal!! :D Plus it wasn't of a sexual nature and blah blah blah...some rules are meant to be bent and broken. You did no harm!!
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 10:22 pm

Wow fantastic entires already, holy craps!!
Back to top Go down
Westiedog123
Westiedog123

Leo
Comments : Not my thread not my problem, that's what I always say.

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 11:44 pm

Can I still use my spiderwebs? Cause I love them, and want to use them too.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 11:57 pm

Sure, with the lack of cc everyone's bound to use the same thing at least once. lol
Back to top Go down
Westiedog123
Westiedog123

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 12:18 am

THANK YOU!

Setting up my set now.

It involves knives Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 12:33 am

Ohai! :D I'm back, and I'll be judging again so everyone better what out >_> Jk jk Razz

Great pictures from the last assignment, well done everyone on making it through. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with this assignment!
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 12:54 am

Hey there Phoebe girl! You doin better?
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 2:43 am

I'm feeling better thanks
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 3:20 am

Good to hear, luv! ^__^
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 4:53 am

Wow !! Great entires so far, again !!
I already see this one's going to be tuff to even get to the next round....
But I "love" (hahaha) the competition and the challenge Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
sereniticat

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 5:43 am

RD- I am so sorry I am answering this so late. The spider webs can be found here- http://lunasimslulamai.jimdo.com/set-cripta-vistalegre/

And the outfit is from Ambitions and i got the unlock code here- http://fuzzylogicdishwasher.blogspot.com/search/label/CAS - then I just recoloured it.

Westie- I see Akasha has already answered your question, but I so do not mind at all if you use the same CC as I am. I'm sure we'll both use it in different ways, so I say go for it and good luck!

Thanking you guys for the nice comments on my picture. It traveled a long way from where it started out in my mind. hehe

Last edited by sereniticat on June 30th 2010, 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sereniticat

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 5:45 am

Evie- I love your poem I think it's great and i also love the expression on your model's face. Good on ya!
Back to top Go down
Dylsoccer12
Dylsoccer12

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 3:14 pm

geez, this is hard..... At least I have my poem done and my model's outfit!
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 3:25 pm

Sereni THANK YOU!!!! I don't know how I keep missing all this stuff I use to be such a CC addict. I think because things kept messing with my game I slowed way down with downloading. But I'm definitely snatching these things up. An awesome Sci-fi scene just popped into my head when I saw that outfit.
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 5:42 pm

Beautiful entries so far guys! And Sereni (stealing that from RD) thank you for those links! You guys are making me pine for Ambitions more & more every frikkin' day... o_O
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 6:44 pm

Aw Cel...I'd send it to you if I could!...when's your birthday?....
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 6:51 pm

I just looked at the ea store, and ambitions is $10 off...
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 7:32 pm

$10 off! That's so not fare T_T

I was looking in my local EB games the other and I saw TS2 games really cheap. And when I was in game traders I saw TS1 games for like $8!
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius
Comments : Stop making a scene it will never make it to T.V!

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 8:36 pm

You know JB HI fi does it for 37 buks on line if you call your local JB hi Fi they wil do it for the 37 dollars thats what they did for me.
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 8:47 pm

Ooooo wonder if ambitions has gone down in price here too.....waiting has saved me money it seems hehe
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 8:58 pm

I got mine for $50. Aussie dollars though, I hate how different countries have different currency's Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Westiedog123
Westiedog123

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 10:20 pm

Got ambitions for 20 dollars. Happy dance.

Taken pictures. Just need to select the best one for my emotional state(it's not a feeling, but a state of mind), and do small editing.

Then turn it in.
Back to top Go down
Westiedog123
Westiedog123

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 12:00 am

Poem isn't as good as it could be sadly. But I feel it gets the point across very easily. It's just I don't like to write in free-write. I need some rules, lest it turn into an actual story.

Emotion: Hatred
Poem:

HATRED

I feel something,
deep in my chest.
It's driving me,
on a fruitless quest.

It's cosuming,
and it won't leave.
The thoughts flowing through me,
I can barely breathe.

Simmering,
beneath the surface.
So strong it's blinding,
resistance is worthless.

No leaving,
not this emotion.
I walk out my door,
bound to start commotion.

A knife,
in my hand,
Sharper than a thousand blades,
I know exactly where I want it to land.

Coiled in my heart,
the emotions surge.
And as I stand over him,
I can't resist the urge.

Laughing,
manically in the night.
The deed is done,
and I have one the fight.

Now I feel pleasure,
that my goal has be achieved.
Where my feelings right,
or have I been decieved.

No,
I wanted this.
It was my deepest want,
I wasn't amiss.

Do you know this feeling,
that fueled my actions?
I think you do,
though in a lesser fraction.

The heat in my heart,
and the fire in my head.
Fury in my eyes,
I'm glad he's dead.

A powerful state of being,
dangerous as fate.
The things I have done,
all because of HATE.

Credit goes to. . .Me.

Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 Sy1sar

NOTE: Please note that hatred isn't just a feeling, it's a state of mind and loathing that lasts for a very long time, and it's an extremely dangerous, violent, state. You don't just hate, you HATE.(Meaning all or nothing.)

Aspects of the picture. The person who's back is turned, is not just a person Lysander loathes. It is Lysander. And therefore, this also shows self-hate as well. Dude is crazy, what'd you expect? And the column sorta act almost as the sides of a mirror. (See? It has me spidy-webbers)

So. . . . . .yeah.
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 12:37 am

That is AWESOME!

I did mine and have a poem, but I don't know Sad... Sad... I feel so limited in CC I feel like its going to look like everyone elses'. (Don't worry.. no spider webs)
I think I might start over later tonight Sad...
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 12:46 am

Her name was Joy

“Sitting in my room
with smile on my face.
I know the darkness.
Not going back to that place,
but the darkness follows me.
It’s part of my soul!”

“Take the needle to my skin, feel
the pain and pleasure of it all.
She looks at me tempting me,
making me feel alive. I hate her,
I love her,
I can’t live without her,
the feeling feels too good.”

“They say leave her alone, but
the pain is my addiction,
my lover, my downfall.
Without her I am nothing but a shell.
With her I‘m infamous, not even
the devil can raise this hell.

She makes feel loved, makes
me feel like I’m whole again.
Happy I am at last as world
grows cold again.”

“When all goes dark, I weep
for her like the broken hearted.
She leaves me when I
need her most. She laughs
in my face, drives me insane.
Her trickery all a little a game.”

“Wake up dying inside, feeling
the world lost to me. Don’t do
it they say, find the happines within,
but I have no soul. To have
her one more time won’t kill me.
Take her poison one last time,
feel elated, I can never die!”

“Well it’s a new day for her and me.
Something is wrong. I feel cold.
Try to wake up, but my eyes stay close.
Open them, but it’s not the same.

Kiss it all goodbye as
I watch my world fade.
She is my murderer, my killer,
lover, she is my drug.
My blessing, but my curse!
My happiness at my worse.”

“With a my smile on my face I die,
they mourn for me, but don’t cry.
For what she did for me, Joy was her name,
my addiction, my downfall, my drug,
that one last pill. Joy was her name.”

Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 Screen13
He is so happy to have that one last pill, he doesn't even see how close to death he is.

Last edited by vidkid20 on July 1st 2010, 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 12:53 am

I love everyone entries so far! Mines took forever, but I'm happy with it! Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin I can breathe a sigh of relief... till results. I hope I don't get eliminated. *crosses fingers*
Back to top Go down
Westiedog123
Westiedog123

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 12:58 am

Viddy I love it! Your poem gets my throat all thick(sign of tears or grief, you get what I mean), and it looks like his hand is actually reaching for the capsule.

It's great! I don't see how it could be bad!
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 1:29 am

thank u Westie! *glomps* Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 4:09 am

Ooh! More! Keep them comin guys!! :D
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 4:30 am

Wow you guys suck... I mean that in the nice way of course as in I'm totally jealous of the fact that you're all able to come up with such brilliant ideas for your emotions and you all executed them so incredibly... you suck!

Blah inspiration please find your way back to me.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 4:33 am

lol RD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Two!   Results and Assignment Two! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Assignment Two!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Gothique Beauty 'Cycle 2'-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com