Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Results and Assignment Three!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : Results and Assignment Three!! Th_banner
Top Poster : Results and Assignment Three!! Topposter
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

Results and Assignment Three!! Vide
PostSubject: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 8:22 am

Well, we got a few hits and misses, but overall, everyone did a great job! :D

Rage - Drea Hardy - Pistolkitten
Results and Assignment Three!! Screenshot-691

Akasha:
10/10 - How well your picture represents the emotion given
9/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Picture
9/10 - Overall
She's pissed! lol I love it! I really love your poem too. Awesome job!
Phoebe:
10/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Picture
9/10 - Overall: Very creative idea. The picture doesn't wow me but it's still good. Same with the poem. Good job.

Toblie:
10/10- Represents
10/10- Creativity
10/10- Picture
10/10- Overall.
Great shot, she really looks mad and the papers on the floor I can just see her throwing them down as she walks away from the barbies in disgust. I like how my eye is drawn to the girls then back to ur model as we wanna see why they look so horrified. I can't fault this except the candle that's my own little pet peeve it's in her way.

Total: 115/120

Euphoria - Mistee Rayn - RepulsiveDesire
Results and Assignment Three!! GB2Assignment2

Akasha:
8/10 - How well your picture represents the emotion given
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
9.5/10 - Overall
Ooh, I looove this picture! And I love the poem...short, sweet, and to the point! lol They work well together. I love how maniacal and sinister your model looks and the guys in the cages. Freakin awesome! I wish I could switch yours and Vid's though. lol Because I think yours would have worked better for plain joy and Vid's would have worked better for euphoria, but maybe that's just me... Awesome job!

Phoebe:
9.5/10 - Creativity
9.5/10 - Picture
8.5/10 - Overall: The picture is great, as always. But the poem is too short, it doesn't describe the picture. I know you can do better. But otherwises well done.

Toblie:
10/10- Represents
10/10- Creativity
9/10- Picture
10/10- Overall
What a great picture u really did this well. I love the man meat in the cages and she looks so pleased with herself. The smoky effect is great. I can't find anything wrong except I thing it's a little to smoky but then it would probably lose its affect. Really good.

Total: 114/120

Joy - Shane Stone - vidkid20
Results and Assignment Three!! Screen13

Akasha:
10/10 - Creativity
9.5/10 - Picture
9.5/10 - Overall
I love how you took a different angle on joy. The poem is intense and the picture represents it well. I love the grungy-ness of it. Awesome job!

Phoebe:
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
10/10 - Overall: I really liked this. The poem was good, the picture was good, the setting, the idea. Well done.

Toblie:
8/10- Represents
9/10- Creativity
9/10- Picture
9/10- Overall
Wowsers, a really warped view of joy. The colour tones a great and it's always good to see death pop into screenies. The only thing is I think he looks to stiff. But overall great job

Total: 114/120

Shame - Moxxi - sereniticat
Results and Assignment Three!! Screenshot-1622

Akasha:
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
10/10 - Overall
Wow! And you said you couldn't write! lol This picture is so incredibly beautiful and matches the poem so well! I never would have thought of Eve for this. Awesome job!

Phoebe:
9/10 - How well your picture represents the emotion given
8.5/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Picture
9/10 - Overall: I really loved the idea and the picture looks great. I can't really find anything bad about this. But just the fact that the whole Adam and Eve thing so you could have used a bit more creativity, but still it worked. Well done.

Toblie:
8/10- Represents
10/10- Creativity
10/10- Picture
9/10- Overall
Fantastic picture the colours are brilliant. The poem was great, the only thing is I think the model doesn't look to shameful more seductive. But still really good.

Total: 112.5/120

Hatred - Lysander Sheath - Westiedog123
Results and Assignment Three!! Sy1sar

Akasha:
8/10 - Creativity
8/10 - Picture
8/10 - Overall
The poem is great, and you can really feel the hatred in it. The picture represents the poem well, but I would like to have seen more from the guy in the background. Good job! PS. I think the other picture you showed us would have worked a little better. From now on, please don't post any outtakes for the current assignment...it just confuses me...

Phoebe:
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
9.5/10 - Overall: Your poem was good and so was your picture. I love the lighting and it just looks..good. But it didn't quite POP, it was totally amazing. That's why it's only 9.5 if your wondering. Anywho, good job.

Toblie:
8/10- Represents
9/10- Creativity
9/10- Picture
8.5/10- Overall
Great colours used, the reds, he really looks menacing. I don't really understand the guy in the background, I understand u mentioned it was himself. Just maybe a little more action from the background guy so we can understand why he hates himself.

Total: 106.5/120

Wonder - Dominatrix Mercy - Evie
Results and Assignment Three!! Screen10

Akasha:
8/10 - Creativity
7.5/10 - Picture
7.5/10 - Overall
Hmm...while you represented wonder ok, there's nothing particularly gothic about this picture... It's a little bright with all the snow and daylight... Good job anyway.

Phoebe:
8.5/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Picture
8/10 - Overall: The poem was a bit short but that doesn't stop it from being good. I would have liked to see a better pose, that one was a bit simple. Also she's a bit far away, and if she was looking at the camera it would have been better. Anyway good job.

Toblie:
8/10- Represent
10/10- Creativity
9/10- Picture
9/10- Overall
Another good picture, and more male nudity O_o lol. The only thing is maybe if the shot was pulled in tighter to them and less of a background.

Total: 102.5/120

Sadness - Chase Gordon - JKAmaryllis
Results and Assignment Three!! 4750455683_1888e34b86_o

Akasha:
8/10 - Creativity
8/10 - Picture
8/10 - Overall
I like this picture, it shows sadness well, but it's really hard to tell who's supposed to be the main focus. Your model is shrouded in darkness, so he doesn't stand out. I think a few well placed lights would have made this shot work better. Good job.

Phoebe:
9/10 - Creativity
8.5/10 - Picture
8.5/10 - Overall: It shows sadness, the poem was good but it's sort of basic. And if I didn't know who your model was I'd be sort of confused who is. Your model needs to stand out so peopel know who is your model. Also the picture was a bit dark so maybe a bit more lighting? Good job.

Toblie:
8/10- Represents
8/10- Creativity
8/10- Picture
8/10- Overall
Nice set you set up like an old church. I find myself drawn to the white angle in the background. Your model just seems to get lost I don't really look at him. I would much have preferred to have seen him sad than others mourning over him, but still a great shot. And try and play around with lighting. Still a sweet job. Your model is the man right?

Total: 101/120

Guilt - Nix - Grimzi
Results and Assignment Three!! Screenshot-853-1

Akasha:
7.5/10 - Creativity
7/10 - Picture
7.5/10 - Overall
Your poem represents guilt well enough, but the picture doesn't so much. Also, I think the editing ruined the shot...it's way too much and a bit beyond what's allowed. This shot just feels a bit lazy to me...

Phoebe:
7.5/10 - Creativity
7.5/10 - Picture
7.5/10 - Overall: I think the picture would have been better without the editing. The poem doesn't really do anything for the picture, and it doesn't quite show guilt powerfully. It's just basic. Anyway you still did a good job.

Toblie:
8/10- Represents
8/10- Creativity
7/10- Picture
7/10- Overall
Ok so I don't know if that is a frame on your screenie so I have taken that into account, it's really set up well the colour used is great but maybe a little less of it, she disappears and I find myself looking more at the landscape and the water. It's different and I like it.

Total: 90.5/120

-Eliminated-

No one since two people dropped out.

Good luck on the next assignment!!
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 8:23 am

Assignment Three

"I think of horror films as art, as films of confrontation." David Cronenberg

In this assignment, each contestant will be required to submit a picture that represents the classic horror film that is assigned to them. You can copy a scene from the film, re-do a scene with your own version (like make it more modern gothic), or you can do a picture that represents the film as a whole...it's your choice. This means you actually have to watch the film that you are assigned! I think they're all on youtube, as most of them are public domain. If you have trouble finding your movie, let me know and if I can't find it either, I'll give you another movie that I know can be found. For the ones that have remakes (which is most of you), pick a version that's pre-1950...the older the better. Also, please provide the date the film was made, a quote from the film (and who said it), and if you did a scene from the film, please provide a screenshot from the actual film. Be creative and have fun! Results and Assignment Three!! Icon_biggrin

-Rules-

1. Please only post ONE picture. Collages do not count as one picture.

2. No copying!

3. Editing is allowed, but PLEASE keep it to a MINIMUM!!
Allowed:
a. Stuff like cropping, lighting, making the pic black and white or sepia...stuff that anyone can do with a basic program.
b. Fixing minor things, and I mean minor! Things like filling in a small bald spot that some CC hair gets at certain angles, etc.
Not Allowed:
a. Adding/Transposing backgrounds, sims, or objects. In other words, no mixing and matching between pictures. If it's not in the game or can't be done in the game, think of something else. This competition is designed to push the limits of your creativity, so use it!
b. No adding borders or other effects such as lettering, etc.

4. No changing models. You must use the one you entered! You can, however, change her hair, clothes, makeup, traits, everything but her face/body(including skintone). The only exception to this would be if you are required to portray a dramatic emotion and you just can't seem to get them to look angry, sad, happy, whatever enough, then you are allowed to change their expression in CAS. But please don't go overboard, I'm talking minor changes.

5. Other sims are allowed in the picture, just make sure your sim is the main focus.

6. Remember to keep it Gothic!

Breaking the rules may lead to elimination. You have been warned! I've decided to not disqualify anyone, just eliminate them, when they have broken the rules...unless someone drops out or doesn't show, then they will just have the lowest score. I feel this is fair and gives them a second chance.

If you have any questions about the rules, don't hesitate to ask.

-Models-

White Zombie - Drea Hardy - Pistolkitten :D

The Body Snatcher- Chase Gordon - JKAmaryllis Results and Assignment Three!! Icon_biggrin

Phantom of the Opera- Dominatrix Mercy - Evie :D

The Mummy- Lysander Sheath - Westiedog123 Results and Assignment Three!! Icon_biggrin

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde- Nix - Grimzi :D

The Picture of Dorian Gray- Mistee Rayn - RepulsiveDesire Results and Assignment Three!! Icon_biggrin

Frankenstein- Shane Stone - vidkid20 Results and Assignment Three!! Icon_biggrin

Nosferatu- Moxxi - sereniticat Results and Assignment Three!! Icon_biggrin

Good luck!!

-Deadline: Midnight PST (Los Angeles time) on Sunday, July 18th!-

If you need an extension, please don't hesitate to ask! I will be more than happy to give you one! I'd much rather extend the deadline, then to have you drop out!

-Judges-

Akasha

awesome_phoebe

Toblie

CeleSeraphym (when she can)

-Scoring-

?/10 - How well your picture represents the film assigned
?/10 - Creativity
?/10 - Picture
?/10 - Overall

-Example-
I'll get it in when I can.

Last edited by Akasha on July 18th 2010, 5:47 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 9:19 am

I've been looking forward to this assignment since last cycle...
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 9:43 am

Oh wow I totally wasn't expecting that....didn't at all do the shot I wanted so I'm totally happy with that :D

Very cool assignment, I'm excited about this one KICK ASS I GOTS ME A ZOMBIE FILM <3 Zombies
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 9:49 am

Congrats, PK! You deserved it!

I'm sorta wishing I had entered a female. I just can't really get inspired with Chase Sad...
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Featured Artist : Results and Assignment Three!! Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Results and Assignment Three!! Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 10:25 am

Well done everyone, the quality and the standard of the entries is just so incredible !! Results and Assignment Three!! 301129
Congratulations PK for comming first this assigment, awesome !! Results and Assignment Three!! 4401
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 11:33 am

I gave you that one on purpose PK cause I knew you liked zombies. lol
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 3:03 pm

Congrats PK! Me in Vid were right on your tail, LoL

I got conflicting comments, short sweet & to the point; too short! Oh well I guess that's the beauty of having different views. Akasha do you look at the other judges scores before you do your own?

My movie isn't suppose to be 7minutes long but all I can seem to find are clips of it and not the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 3:12 pm

Yes, I do, just to see what they say...sometimes I agree, others I don't, but it's good to get someone elses opinion before I make the final judging.

And, hmm...maybe it's too new...the first one was made in 1945...I know the old silents are public domain and can be watched anywhere, but maybe the others aren't yet...You could probably rent it, if anywhere has it...
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 3:31 pm

Hey RD, I found your movie here. Its Megavideo though =/ can only watch 54 mins at a time, then they make you wait 72 mins before you can watch anymore
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 3:38 pm

That works. Thanks SB!
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 3:44 pm

Yeah I was thinking I might try to rent it anyways, i hate watching movies on my laptop, I can't multi-task, but I guess then I wouldn't be able to get a screen capture of the scene I wanted to do unless I do watch it online. I guess I better figure out what I'm going to do soon.

I was wondering if you look at their scores because it seems like you might base your scores based on what the other judges give sometimes. Or maybe I'm just paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 3:50 pm

Oh poopsy, I want to do the 2004 version of phantom of the opera, there's a scene I really wan't to recreate.

I'll see what I can do with the origional.

ponder
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 4:59 pm

Seen it. Thank u for the scores. Me and RD has such similar emotions. I'm not surprise. lol I'm not in the best mood so im not thrilled as I should be. It did cheer me up a little. When I feel better, I will come back to read them again and jump for joy! Thank u for always being up front wit judging though.

3rd place?! Wow! Results and Assignment Three!! Icon_biggrin

This assignment is goin be hard, but I'm goin try. Have to find the movie. Just wanted u kno I'm still here. Be back fully Tuesday!

By the way nice to see Eva is still lurking. Results and Assignment Three!! Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 5:13 pm

We tied for second Vid. And I hope you feel better. Sorry for all the drama you have had to deal with lately, you don't deserve it.
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 5:26 pm

RepulsiveDesire wrote:
We tied for second Vid. And I hope you feel better. Sorry for all the drama you have had to deal with lately, you don't deserve it.
Tied with u?! 2nd?! Results and Assignment Three!! Icon_eek Well that put a bit of smile on my face! Results and Assignment Three!! Icon_biggrin RD u kno I totally look up to u so it is a big deal to tie with u and 2nd! Ok, I will jump for joy just a little.

And Thank u RD! I'm sorry this happened. Well whats done is done. Results and Assignment Three!! Icon_sad For a min I thought u guys would be mad at me too, but i really glad your not. *gives hug*

Be back to check in and tell u if find the movie. Wish me luck. Will be looking for all this weekend I guess. Results and Assignment Three!! 347254
Back to top Go down
Westiedog123
Westiedog123

Leo
Comments : Not my thread not my problem, that's what I always say.

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 6:04 pm

Ahahaha! My favorite movie and subject EVER.
Results and Assignment Three!! 205181 Results and Assignment Three!! 205181 Results and Assignment Three!! 205181 Results and Assignment Three!! 921582

I could kiss you! But I won't cause that would be beyond ackward.

This'll be a fun assignment for me, even if I completely ruin it.

seen it I guess
Back to top Go down
Grimzi
Grimzi

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 9:52 pm

PHEW! I really avoided the chopping block on that last one. I got so frustrated when all of my other ideas wouldnt work I just stuck her on the bridge and gave up ( I was trying to put her in a chamber with 3 pedistals holding three versions of herself, looking down in judgement , making her feel guilt, and make it all gloomy, but when I tried to make my props and shit stuff just didnt work out for me at all. I tried to work around the isseues i was having in game and after 3 days of nothing working out, well, ended up with this crapshot ) Hopefully I can pull something great off this round, Im really looking forward to doing Jekyll and Hyde, and the ideas are already overflowing in my tiny cup. Everyone else is doing so great! Im super jealous of all the awesome CC and creative skills you guys have! The only CC that works in my game had to be sims3pack and thats so hard to find anything good with. package files used to work till I downloaded ambitions, now, noda. le sigh.
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 10:10 pm

Oh wow Grimzi that other idea you had for this past assignment would have been sweet if you could have worked it out. I'm jealous of your movie myself, I wish I had gotten that one, I was reading the synopsis for my movie and am at a loss for what to do.
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius
Comments : Stop making a scene it will never make it to T.V!

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 10:22 pm

Grimzi- Skeletal screams has some good cc thats in package form that might help you out with thus assignment, like for building your set. And i know there are a few others who give both package and simspacks when you download them, be on the look out for cc they will have a simpack or package download.
And don't give up even if the idea isn't exactly how you wanted it to look just preserver, so many times my shots end up looking way different to what i intended just work around the problems and have fun.

All you guys did great.
Back to top Go down
Grimzi
Grimzi

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 10:28 pm

Sounds interesting, I can think of a few things, but that one is a toughy. Watch the movie maybe? Im sure its free online somewhere.

and thanks tobile, ill check them out.

WOW there are so many versions of this movie. One of them turned Dr Jeykll into a coke addict. WTF.
Back to top Go down
Westiedog123
Westiedog123

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 11:38 pm

Well then. I did this right quick.

Film: The Mummy
Date: December 22, 1932
Quote:He went for a little walk! You should have seen his face! - Ralph Norton
About the picture(cause I like me facts): Well Boris Karloff. Most famous horror star of the black and white era. He did frankenstien and he did Dracula. He's a legend. Now this movie isn't actually that scary. Neither is it gothic. Looking at the film, it isn't gothic at all to me. Hence, no matter how much I love it, I probably won't meet your standards of goth. I think the newer adventure version is actually scarier. In the picture, you see Lysander scared and alittle bit shocked. On the sides you'll notice something. These are the edges of a door. The sarcophagus's lid to be exact. The picture it black and white which is to be expected. And I have the egyptian relics there as well. So before you question me on what is on Lysander's face, I'll explain. He has an eye patch. So you're thinking why? He's not a pirate. Well, what explorer/ adventurer doesn't have an eyepatch? This movie was inspired by the discovery of the tomb of the young king Tutankhamun. His tomb had a curse on it. And the main funder for the tomb, Lord Carnarvon, died from an infected mosquito bite two weeks after the opening of the tomb. And that was were the whole mummy's curse thing started. You'll find this scene in almost the very beginning of the movie.

Picture:
Results and Assignment Three!! 1zhcn7

Picture from the actual film:
Results and Assignment Three!! 2a0j4hy

probably the most scary gothic part of the whole movie.

Last edited by Westiedog123 on July 11th 2010, 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 11:38 pm

I'm going to rent it, I'm sure I'll be more inspired once I see the thing.

Dude Westie that rocks!
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 11:42 pm

wow westie! Great photo, I'm not really a big fan of B&W photos but this really works! Now I really have to step up my game applaud
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 11:45 pm

Totally amazing pics and poems...I'm still so awestruck when I see the talent that you guys have!

Congrats PK!! Awesome job!

Ok...let's fly away and continue to lurk! vampire
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 12:13 am

RepulsiveDesire wrote:

Neither of them deserved any of this drama. Now people need to just let it fade and die and we all move forward. dancing doggie
Back to top Go down
Westiedog123
Westiedog123

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 12:17 am

Thanks you guys. Highly doubt you'll have to do much. Results and Assignment Three!! 347254

@Evie-Just going along with my movie. I'm not much of a fan either. But I had some awesome shadows with this
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 12:24 am

Wow an entry all ready, good job. And Evie I'm expecting something good, Phantom of the Opera is one of my favourites ;)
Back to top Go down
Dylsoccer12
Dylsoccer12

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 12:41 am

Akasha, I havea boneto pick with you. You always steal my ideas for assignments, lol. Mine is a little different from yours though. hehe.
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 12:41 am

You guys all did AWESOME work -- congratulations to everyone!

I think the pics from this current assignment will be some of the most kick ass pics ever... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 1:20 am

Dammit I'm going to have to wait till I'm at home to see that pic, I was actually going to ask about black and white images hehe

For some reason this comp won't let me see any of the pictures, I'm trying to kill some time while my husband watches the football lol

The knife in your pic westie, is that one of those sim killing mods or something? The scene I'm considering doing for this requires a knife hehe
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 4:30 am

An entry already! Awesome!

And btw, none of these films are particularly gothic in the way we view the word today. The reason why I chose this is because in the gothic culture, classic horror films are a big deal...one cannot be called a true 'goth' unless they've watched at least a few of the old classics.

Dylan - Mwahah!! Actually, I was going to do this last cycle, but too many people dropped out and I had to start the stages of grief. So, yeah... lol

Grimzi - just go with the oldest one you can find. ;)

RD - The link SB gave works...
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 5:49 am

Btw, when I asked for a quote and screenshot...I meant one from whatever you were trying to create...so we can see what's going on, or supposed to be going on...
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 7:53 am

Everybody vote for Holland today in the World Cup!!! Results and Assignment Three!! 427882
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 11:45 am

Go Holland !!! :800: cheers cheers dancingbanana
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 11:57 am

Can't really find mine but it's on the way from netflix, so is it okay if do some quotes and a description of the scene if I can't find a still?
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 12:23 pm

Yeah, that's fine JKA. Same for RD, if you can't find a screenshot. I believe the rest of the films are for sure on youtube, as they are public domain...
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 12:28 pm

You know I'm really quite silly when I haven't slept. I will probably still be watching it on the computer so I can take a screen shot lol.

:D
(what I've found on youtube are the later invasion of the body snather films, btw)
alright.. getting some sleep now grey smilie
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 1:35 pm

:352: <<<hehe
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 2:22 pm

Oh that baby is so cute

I'm going to tear all the hair out of my head. I don't know why sometimes my game crashes in CAS and other times it will get along just fine. Its so fucking frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Assignment Three!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Gothique Beauty 'Cycle 2'-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com