Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Results and Assignment Three!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 Th_banner
Top Poster : Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 Topposter
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 8:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Well, we got a few hits and misses, but overall, everyone did a great job! :D

Rage - Drea Hardy - Pistolkitten
Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 Screenshot-691

Akasha:
10/10 - How well your picture represents the emotion given
9/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Picture
9/10 - Overall
She's pissed! lol I love it! I really love your poem too. Awesome job!
Phoebe:
10/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Picture
9/10 - Overall: Very creative idea. The picture doesn't wow me but it's still good. Same with the poem. Good job.

Toblie:
10/10- Represents
10/10- Creativity
10/10- Picture
10/10- Overall.
Great shot, she really looks mad and the papers on the floor I can just see her throwing them down as she walks away from the barbies in disgust. I like how my eye is drawn to the girls then back to ur model as we wanna see why they look so horrified. I can't fault this except the candle that's my own little pet peeve it's in her way.

Total: 115/120

Euphoria - Mistee Rayn - RepulsiveDesire
Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 GB2Assignment2

Akasha:
8/10 - How well your picture represents the emotion given
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
9.5/10 - Overall
Ooh, I looove this picture! And I love the poem...short, sweet, and to the point! lol They work well together. I love how maniacal and sinister your model looks and the guys in the cages. Freakin awesome! I wish I could switch yours and Vid's though. lol Because I think yours would have worked better for plain joy and Vid's would have worked better for euphoria, but maybe that's just me... Awesome job!

Phoebe:
9.5/10 - Creativity
9.5/10 - Picture
8.5/10 - Overall: The picture is great, as always. But the poem is too short, it doesn't describe the picture. I know you can do better. But otherwises well done.

Toblie:
10/10- Represents
10/10- Creativity
9/10- Picture
10/10- Overall
What a great picture u really did this well. I love the man meat in the cages and she looks so pleased with herself. The smoky effect is great. I can't find anything wrong except I thing it's a little to smoky but then it would probably lose its affect. Really good.

Total: 114/120

Joy - Shane Stone - vidkid20
Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 Screen13

Akasha:
10/10 - Creativity
9.5/10 - Picture
9.5/10 - Overall
I love how you took a different angle on joy. The poem is intense and the picture represents it well. I love the grungy-ness of it. Awesome job!

Phoebe:
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
10/10 - Overall: I really liked this. The poem was good, the picture was good, the setting, the idea. Well done.

Toblie:
8/10- Represents
9/10- Creativity
9/10- Picture
9/10- Overall
Wowsers, a really warped view of joy. The colour tones a great and it's always good to see death pop into screenies. The only thing is I think he looks to stiff. But overall great job

Total: 114/120

Shame - Moxxi - sereniticat
Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 Screenshot-1622

Akasha:
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
10/10 - Overall
Wow! And you said you couldn't write! lol This picture is so incredibly beautiful and matches the poem so well! I never would have thought of Eve for this. Awesome job!

Phoebe:
9/10 - How well your picture represents the emotion given
8.5/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Picture
9/10 - Overall: I really loved the idea and the picture looks great. I can't really find anything bad about this. But just the fact that the whole Adam and Eve thing so you could have used a bit more creativity, but still it worked. Well done.

Toblie:
8/10- Represents
10/10- Creativity
10/10- Picture
9/10- Overall
Fantastic picture the colours are brilliant. The poem was great, the only thing is I think the model doesn't look to shameful more seductive. But still really good.

Total: 112.5/120

Hatred - Lysander Sheath - Westiedog123
Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 Sy1sar

Akasha:
8/10 - Creativity
8/10 - Picture
8/10 - Overall
The poem is great, and you can really feel the hatred in it. The picture represents the poem well, but I would like to have seen more from the guy in the background. Good job! PS. I think the other picture you showed us would have worked a little better. From now on, please don't post any outtakes for the current assignment...it just confuses me...

Phoebe:
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
9.5/10 - Overall: Your poem was good and so was your picture. I love the lighting and it just looks..good. But it didn't quite POP, it was totally amazing. That's why it's only 9.5 if your wondering. Anywho, good job.

Toblie:
8/10- Represents
9/10- Creativity
9/10- Picture
8.5/10- Overall
Great colours used, the reds, he really looks menacing. I don't really understand the guy in the background, I understand u mentioned it was himself. Just maybe a little more action from the background guy so we can understand why he hates himself.

Total: 106.5/120

Wonder - Dominatrix Mercy - Evie
Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 Screen10

Akasha:
8/10 - Creativity
7.5/10 - Picture
7.5/10 - Overall
Hmm...while you represented wonder ok, there's nothing particularly gothic about this picture... It's a little bright with all the snow and daylight... Good job anyway.

Phoebe:
8.5/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Picture
8/10 - Overall: The poem was a bit short but that doesn't stop it from being good. I would have liked to see a better pose, that one was a bit simple. Also she's a bit far away, and if she was looking at the camera it would have been better. Anyway good job.

Toblie:
8/10- Represent
10/10- Creativity
9/10- Picture
9/10- Overall
Another good picture, and more male nudity O_o lol. The only thing is maybe if the shot was pulled in tighter to them and less of a background.

Total: 102.5/120

Sadness - Chase Gordon - JKAmaryllis
Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 4750455683_1888e34b86_o

Akasha:
8/10 - Creativity
8/10 - Picture
8/10 - Overall
I like this picture, it shows sadness well, but it's really hard to tell who's supposed to be the main focus. Your model is shrouded in darkness, so he doesn't stand out. I think a few well placed lights would have made this shot work better. Good job.

Phoebe:
9/10 - Creativity
8.5/10 - Picture
8.5/10 - Overall: It shows sadness, the poem was good but it's sort of basic. And if I didn't know who your model was I'd be sort of confused who is. Your model needs to stand out so peopel know who is your model. Also the picture was a bit dark so maybe a bit more lighting? Good job.

Toblie:
8/10- Represents
8/10- Creativity
8/10- Picture
8/10- Overall
Nice set you set up like an old church. I find myself drawn to the white angle in the background. Your model just seems to get lost I don't really look at him. I would much have preferred to have seen him sad than others mourning over him, but still a great shot. And try and play around with lighting. Still a sweet job. Your model is the man right?

Total: 101/120

Guilt - Nix - Grimzi
Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 Screenshot-853-1

Akasha:
7.5/10 - Creativity
7/10 - Picture
7.5/10 - Overall
Your poem represents guilt well enough, but the picture doesn't so much. Also, I think the editing ruined the shot...it's way too much and a bit beyond what's allowed. This shot just feels a bit lazy to me...

Phoebe:
7.5/10 - Creativity
7.5/10 - Picture
7.5/10 - Overall: I think the picture would have been better without the editing. The poem doesn't really do anything for the picture, and it doesn't quite show guilt powerfully. It's just basic. Anyway you still did a good job.

Toblie:
8/10- Represents
8/10- Creativity
7/10- Picture
7/10- Overall
Ok so I don't know if that is a frame on your screenie so I have taken that into account, it's really set up well the colour used is great but maybe a little less of it, she disappears and I find myself looking more at the landscape and the water. It's different and I like it.

Total: 90.5/120

-Eliminated-

No one since two people dropped out.

Good luck on the next assignment!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Akasha
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 4:30 am

An entry already! Awesome!

And btw, none of these films are particularly gothic in the way we view the word today. The reason why I chose this is because in the gothic culture, classic horror films are a big deal...one cannot be called a true 'goth' unless they've watched at least a few of the old classics.

Dylan - Mwahah!! Actually, I was going to do this last cycle, but too many people dropped out and I had to start the stages of grief. So, yeah... lol

Grimzi - just go with the oldest one you can find. ;)

RD - The link SB gave works...
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 5:49 am

Btw, when I asked for a quote and screenshot...I meant one from whatever you were trying to create...so we can see what's going on, or supposed to be going on...
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 7:53 am

Everybody vote for Holland today in the World Cup!!! Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 427882
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 11:45 am

Go Holland !!! :800: cheers cheers dancingbanana
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 11:57 am

Can't really find mine but it's on the way from netflix, so is it okay if do some quotes and a description of the scene if I can't find a still?
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 12:23 pm

Yeah, that's fine JKA. Same for RD, if you can't find a screenshot. I believe the rest of the films are for sure on youtube, as they are public domain...
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 12:28 pm

You know I'm really quite silly when I haven't slept. I will probably still be watching it on the computer so I can take a screen shot lol.

:D
(what I've found on youtube are the later invasion of the body snather films, btw)
alright.. getting some sleep now grey smilie
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 1:35 pm

:352: <<<hehe
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 2:22 pm

Oh that baby is so cute

I'm going to tear all the hair out of my head. I don't know why sometimes my game crashes in CAS and other times it will get along just fine. Its so fucking frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Westiedog123
Westiedog123

Leo
Comments : Not my thread not my problem, that's what I always say.

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 5:55 pm

Ok Akasha, I'll change it to a quote from that scene.

RD I have the same problem.
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 6:31 pm

SPAIN WON :D GO SPAIN
Back to top Go down
Grimzi
Grimzi

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 10:20 pm

I cant find any online versions of the 1942 film and the 1920 one is a silent film on youtube. LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Grimzi
Grimzi

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 10:33 pm

Is this exclusive to scenes from the movie or could I create my own scene if it adequately represented the movie and background story of jeykll and hyde?
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 4:25 am

The silent one's the one I wanted you to watch...

And, your choices are to recreate a scene from the movie, redo a scene with your own version (like make it more modern gothic, and I believe that's what Westie did), or you can do a picture that represents the movie as a whole...but that means it needs to look like the movie...if that makes sense...
Back to top Go down
Grimzi
Grimzi

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 4:44 am

LOL I watched some of the silent one from 1920 but I was thinking how the hell am I gonna get a qoute from a silent movie? XD
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 5:44 am

*sigh* Holland lost...at least they held Spain off for two hours! That's pretty freakin awesome imho!
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 5:45 am

Didn't it have those short little subtitle screens? If not, just explain what's going on.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Featured Artist : Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 6:32 am

Hi ya All,

Since I have been updating you on the progress of the Dutch in the soccer Worldchamionships, I might as well update you now: * Holland have come second for the 3rd time * Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 828541
After losing to Germany in 1974 and Argentina in 1978, we now lost to Spain in 2010.

Congrats to Spain !! Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 Icon_cheers I think Spain was just a little bit better in the final and losing 1-0 in overtime and just 4 minutes away from a penalty shootout, does justice to how close it was in the end (I think) :D
So I can live with the scoreline, although I do feel a bit sad & dissapointed....

So I now hope it will be 4th time lucky in 2014 ?? Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 897370
Back to top Go down
sereniticat

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 8:12 am

Okay, I'm crying on the inside from having to sit though that movie. That was painful. :124: But, I've seen it now, wow. Don't have words for how much I disliked that flick. Nina looked like a bloke and Jonathan, I am pretty sure had a thing for horses and yeah. Hehe someone ( Akasha -hehe) owes me 84 minutes of my life back please. I think I may have to go hurt myself now..well, if it was meant to get me into a dark depressed state of mind..it worked hehe.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 8:57 am

You didn't like it, Serentiti!!!! Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 982613 That's seriously one of my fav films!! For shame woman! For shame!! lol Anywho...I guess everyone's entitled to their own opinion...
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 9:14 am

We didn't lose !! Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 527681 Well not according CBS:

Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 Worldchampions

Hahahaha Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 4401 , wish it were true...Hahaha Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 71868

Thanks CBS !! Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 436666
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 1:47 pm

Oh, that is rich! lol ....wow....
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 7:40 pm

Well I must have had a Megavideo account or something before as it won't play the movie an keeps telling me I need a premium account or some BS like that. I'm just going to go off the clips of the movie I have seen and what I've read about it if that is ok.

I actually don't know if I am going to be able to continue as I have done everything I possibly can to get my game to work, I might have to remake my model or something, I don't know if Mistee is the reason my game keeps crashing as it doesn't seem to when I go with EA sims from the Bin.
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 1:24 am

This picture isn't as easy as I thought it would be duh
Back to top Go down
sereniticat

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 2:12 am

RD- I have the same issue with my Hansel and Gretel crew. That's whay I haven't been able to get a chapter out. I have it written but I can't get the pics. The game only crashes with that lot and those sims and I can not seem to narrow it down.

As for saving sims to the bin, I too have that problem, but this link helped me out quite a lot with most of my sims. It wasn't able to save them all, I'm afraid. http://sydneygreysims3blog.blogspot.com/2010/06/crashing-with-ambitions.html

As for my picture...I've built the set and started taking a few shots. Whilst watching the movie was painful, I'm having a blast with Moxxi in game with this scene. I dunno how it will turn out, it may be total crap, but I'm having fun and I think that's the main thing.
Back to top Go down
sereniticat

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 6:35 am

Akasha, I'ma having a heck of a time with the movie screen-shot. I run a mac keyboard ( cause my hands are small and mac's fit girly hands) on a PC and I can not get the print screen to talk to the computer. I tried to run a print screen using the OSK command, it takes a pic but it doesn't keep and I'll be hog tied and tickled if I can get this to work.

Is the movie screenie compulsory? I have my quoate ( even tough it's silent) and I think I can even post the minutes the scene is in the move.. If the screen shot is compulsory I may be in trouble.

But I do have my entry ready to post if the screenie of the movie is optional. I had the most fun with this assignment. Moxxi had a blast and she's having so much fun she doesn't want this photo shoot to end. I'm not using my favorite out of the lot ( there are just so many this time that rock) but I've got one that I'm really thinking is good for the scene.

And, please don't be offend that I found the movie torturous. If it had been a book it woulda been perfect. My dad loved silent movies and would make us all sit with him and watch them..and he wasn't sober and it wasn't any fun for any of us and so yeah, I HATE silent movies with a passion now. Sad, cause as an embroider I should LOVE them just for the textiles alone.
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 11:53 am

Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 4792967803_d5c1916c8d_o

Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 4793601682_1e3ebabe3d_o

In this scene, Joseph (Dr. MacFarlane's butler) has come to John Gray saying that he wants money or else he will go to the police, telling them that he is killing people to sell their bodies. John Gray is abnormally pleasant with him, and suggests that he help him, and is explaining how the victims are killed. They soon get into a little confrontation. fighting2

Quote:
Joseph: I don't understand the song. Tell me plain how they did it.
John Gray: I'll show you how they did it, Joseph. I'll show you how they ____ them."

I think he is saying I'll show you how they "burk" them, but I honestly have no clue lol.

Edit: The Movie was The Body Snatcher from 1945 Smile

Last edited by JKAmaryllis on July 14th 2010, 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 11:54 am

Sorry for the bad screenshot of the movie =/
I got the movie in but I managed to find a short clip on youtube first hehe :D
Back to top Go down
sereniticat

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 12:46 pm

Nosferatu-1922

"Nosferatu held Renfield under his influence from afar." -A randon bit of wording.

"That patient that was brought in yesterday has gone out of his mind."- An asylum worker to the doctor

Moxxi As Renfield

Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 Screenshot-488mmmmremix-1

Screen Shot ( I got it to work)

Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 Untitledrenfield

Here Moxxi plays the famous Renfield under the influence of Nosferatu, she is catching flies and spiders for yum yummy treats. Sadly, whilst they do not provide much blood Moxxi assures us they are quite tasty and go down smoothly.

I can not tell you how much fun this one was. I had a blast with this scene and I learned how to make a screen shot with my Mac keyboard, I think I may have just leveled up!
Back to top Go down
sereniticat

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 12:55 pm

Panda, I love your pic! Your setting is really great and i love the expressions! That rocks!

(Panda, shhh don't tell anyone, but you're supposed to add the date of the movie, quick ad it before Akasha sees! Hehehe )
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 12:56 pm

WOW both of you did awesume jobs!!!!
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 2:26 pm

I'm on the verge of crying lol. I can't get the picture I want. I'm going to work on it again tonight, I might take a more simple approach on it.
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 2:40 pm

OMG such incredible entries the both of you. I love it, love it! And the B&W is really working for these pictures, i think it really adds to the overall ambiance of the shot.
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 7:10 pm

Thanks everyone! I think Seren rocked it this time!

And Evie: Your pictures are awesome so I'm sure your simple approach will be great!
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 9:59 pm

Frankenstein(1910)
"Instead of a perfect human being the evil in Frankenstein's mind creates a monster."
Picture:
Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 Screen14
Picture from film:
Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 Franki10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcLxsOJK9bs
I try recreate the monster in the scene the best I could. Well I will cross my fingers!
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 11:25 pm

Sereni rocks it every time. All of you do actually. Tough, tough competition.

Ok, I need some help, do any of you know of some rather large painting meshes with a frame? I found some big ones but none of them are in frames, I want it to look like the one in the movie but I'm totally failing in my search. shame
Back to top Go down
Grimzi
Grimzi

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 11:41 pm

so if i do the picture to represent the movie, since the movies black and white, should the picture be as well?
Back to top Go down
sereniticat

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 1:37 am

Vid, great pic, as always!

Thanks guys for your kind words and comments. I'm so nervous in this comp ! Gah, it's Miss Simiverse ALL over again hehe.

Evie, please don't cry. My photo shoot didn't go the way I had planned at first either. I ended up cutting half the set I made and got rid of some of the extras that I wanted in the scene and that seemed to help. Do you have Chaos Mod? That helps too. Your pics area great so I am sure this one will be too!
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 2:02 am

Thank you Seren and your pic is great as always. Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin JK and Westie you too. Good luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 4:22 am

Oh, cool. More entries! :D

Glad you had fun, Sereniti.

Evie - You'll do fine.

Grimzi - Yes.

I hope that was everyone...

Sorry if I seem a little meh...there's some drama going on at home... Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 6:18 am

Rd - Have you checked MS3B? I saw a few rather large ones on there with frames.

...is there a way to put a sim's picture on an already existing painting?
Back to top Go down
sereniticat

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 6:36 am

Aww Akasha, i am so very sorry to hear that you're having drama at home. That's never any fun. If you wanna vent, I'm great at listening. As a side note that Corset is gorgeous, someone is a very lucky girl, methinks.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 7:51 am

**Lurking** These are some serious awesome looking entries so far !!
Really love these entries Westie, JK, Seren & Vid, great job ! Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 921582
And also the black & white stuff is really cool !! Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 301129
I can't wait to see the other entries as well !!

Hugz Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 205181
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 8:22 am

Thanks Sereniti. *hugs* But I'm not gonna talk about it to anyone until I really know what's going on...I'm incredibly confused right now, and am hoping it'll work itself out... *big heavy sigh* And I really need to start wearing my corset everyday again...unfortunately, my job makes it hard to wear, because I'm constantly having to bend over....They think the night shift has nothing better to do than the bitch work that the 'more important' day shift doesn't want to do...

Anywho...

Hey Eva! :D
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 8:56 am

Akasha wrote:
Thanks Sereniti. *hugs* But I'm not gonna talk about it to anyone until I really know what's going on...I'm incredibly confused right now, and am hoping it'll work itself out... *big heavy sigh* And I really need to start wearing my corset everyday again...unfortunately, my job makes it hard to wear, because I'm constantly having to bend over....They think the night shift has nothing better to do than the bitch work that the 'more important' day shift doesn't want to do...

Anywho...

Hey Eva! :D

Boy I know that feeling. It seems there is always a war between night shift and day shift. I'm sorry but "Oh it's easy, everyone's asleep" is a total lie.

I hope things work out.

Vid: Awesome entry!
Rd: Sadly most of the large paintings are the mod canvas paintings Sad... But I will be on the lookout.

Back to top Go down
Amieechu
Amieechu

Cancer
Comments : There once was a man from Peru...

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 12:54 pm

These look so awesome! =D
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 3:04 pm

Akasha I hope everything works out for the better with you and your issues at home. We are all here for you if you ever need to let off some steam.

& Yes you can put a sim picture on an already existing painting mesh, its the same process they go through to get the picture on the mesh in the first place. Its pretty much the only process of object creation that I understand

JK, I know. I looked through MS3B but the big kinds I've found have no frames. I mean they have some nice one's in frames but they aren't as big as I need them to be. Ah well, that might just have to be a small change
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 4:13 pm

Aw thanks RD. *hugs* And cool...might have to figure out how to do that...I'm kinda stuck on tats right now, though. lol Btw...I've made a few more... ;)
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 5:13 pm

Kash, I'm really sorry to hear about your issues at home *hugs*. I really hope the situation levels itself out. Sad... And like everyone else said, you know we're here for ya lady!

I can only imagine how difficult it would be to wear the corset in your job! Shocked I really miss hearing all of your updates about the corset though, and the stories you would sometimes tell about the interesting shiz that would happen on your shift, lol.

*noogies*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Assignment Three!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Gothique Beauty 'Cycle 2'-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com