Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Results and Assignment Three!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 Th_banner
Top Poster : Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 Topposter
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 8:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Well, we got a few hits and misses, but overall, everyone did a great job! :D

Rage - Drea Hardy - Pistolkitten
Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 Screenshot-691

Akasha:
10/10 - How well your picture represents the emotion given
9/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Picture
9/10 - Overall
She's pissed! lol I love it! I really love your poem too. Awesome job!
Phoebe:
10/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Picture
9/10 - Overall: Very creative idea. The picture doesn't wow me but it's still good. Same with the poem. Good job.

Toblie:
10/10- Represents
10/10- Creativity
10/10- Picture
10/10- Overall.
Great shot, she really looks mad and the papers on the floor I can just see her throwing them down as she walks away from the barbies in disgust. I like how my eye is drawn to the girls then back to ur model as we wanna see why they look so horrified. I can't fault this except the candle that's my own little pet peeve it's in her way.

Total: 115/120

Euphoria - Mistee Rayn - RepulsiveDesire
Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 GB2Assignment2

Akasha:
8/10 - How well your picture represents the emotion given
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
9.5/10 - Overall
Ooh, I looove this picture! And I love the poem...short, sweet, and to the point! lol They work well together. I love how maniacal and sinister your model looks and the guys in the cages. Freakin awesome! I wish I could switch yours and Vid's though. lol Because I think yours would have worked better for plain joy and Vid's would have worked better for euphoria, but maybe that's just me... Awesome job!

Phoebe:
9.5/10 - Creativity
9.5/10 - Picture
8.5/10 - Overall: The picture is great, as always. But the poem is too short, it doesn't describe the picture. I know you can do better. But otherwises well done.

Toblie:
10/10- Represents
10/10- Creativity
9/10- Picture
10/10- Overall
What a great picture u really did this well. I love the man meat in the cages and she looks so pleased with herself. The smoky effect is great. I can't find anything wrong except I thing it's a little to smoky but then it would probably lose its affect. Really good.

Total: 114/120

Joy - Shane Stone - vidkid20
Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 Screen13

Akasha:
10/10 - Creativity
9.5/10 - Picture
9.5/10 - Overall
I love how you took a different angle on joy. The poem is intense and the picture represents it well. I love the grungy-ness of it. Awesome job!

Phoebe:
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
10/10 - Overall: I really liked this. The poem was good, the picture was good, the setting, the idea. Well done.

Toblie:
8/10- Represents
9/10- Creativity
9/10- Picture
9/10- Overall
Wowsers, a really warped view of joy. The colour tones a great and it's always good to see death pop into screenies. The only thing is I think he looks to stiff. But overall great job

Total: 114/120

Shame - Moxxi - sereniticat
Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 Screenshot-1622

Akasha:
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
10/10 - Overall
Wow! And you said you couldn't write! lol This picture is so incredibly beautiful and matches the poem so well! I never would have thought of Eve for this. Awesome job!

Phoebe:
9/10 - How well your picture represents the emotion given
8.5/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Picture
9/10 - Overall: I really loved the idea and the picture looks great. I can't really find anything bad about this. But just the fact that the whole Adam and Eve thing so you could have used a bit more creativity, but still it worked. Well done.

Toblie:
8/10- Represents
10/10- Creativity
10/10- Picture
9/10- Overall
Fantastic picture the colours are brilliant. The poem was great, the only thing is I think the model doesn't look to shameful more seductive. But still really good.

Total: 112.5/120

Hatred - Lysander Sheath - Westiedog123
Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 Sy1sar

Akasha:
8/10 - Creativity
8/10 - Picture
8/10 - Overall
The poem is great, and you can really feel the hatred in it. The picture represents the poem well, but I would like to have seen more from the guy in the background. Good job! PS. I think the other picture you showed us would have worked a little better. From now on, please don't post any outtakes for the current assignment...it just confuses me...

Phoebe:
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
9.5/10 - Overall: Your poem was good and so was your picture. I love the lighting and it just looks..good. But it didn't quite POP, it was totally amazing. That's why it's only 9.5 if your wondering. Anywho, good job.

Toblie:
8/10- Represents
9/10- Creativity
9/10- Picture
8.5/10- Overall
Great colours used, the reds, he really looks menacing. I don't really understand the guy in the background, I understand u mentioned it was himself. Just maybe a little more action from the background guy so we can understand why he hates himself.

Total: 106.5/120

Wonder - Dominatrix Mercy - Evie
Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 Screen10

Akasha:
8/10 - Creativity
7.5/10 - Picture
7.5/10 - Overall
Hmm...while you represented wonder ok, there's nothing particularly gothic about this picture... It's a little bright with all the snow and daylight... Good job anyway.

Phoebe:
8.5/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Picture
8/10 - Overall: The poem was a bit short but that doesn't stop it from being good. I would have liked to see a better pose, that one was a bit simple. Also she's a bit far away, and if she was looking at the camera it would have been better. Anyway good job.

Toblie:
8/10- Represent
10/10- Creativity
9/10- Picture
9/10- Overall
Another good picture, and more male nudity O_o lol. The only thing is maybe if the shot was pulled in tighter to them and less of a background.

Total: 102.5/120

Sadness - Chase Gordon - JKAmaryllis
Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 4750455683_1888e34b86_o

Akasha:
8/10 - Creativity
8/10 - Picture
8/10 - Overall
I like this picture, it shows sadness well, but it's really hard to tell who's supposed to be the main focus. Your model is shrouded in darkness, so he doesn't stand out. I think a few well placed lights would have made this shot work better. Good job.

Phoebe:
9/10 - Creativity
8.5/10 - Picture
8.5/10 - Overall: It shows sadness, the poem was good but it's sort of basic. And if I didn't know who your model was I'd be sort of confused who is. Your model needs to stand out so peopel know who is your model. Also the picture was a bit dark so maybe a bit more lighting? Good job.

Toblie:
8/10- Represents
8/10- Creativity
8/10- Picture
8/10- Overall
Nice set you set up like an old church. I find myself drawn to the white angle in the background. Your model just seems to get lost I don't really look at him. I would much have preferred to have seen him sad than others mourning over him, but still a great shot. And try and play around with lighting. Still a sweet job. Your model is the man right?

Total: 101/120

Guilt - Nix - Grimzi
Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 Screenshot-853-1

Akasha:
7.5/10 - Creativity
7/10 - Picture
7.5/10 - Overall
Your poem represents guilt well enough, but the picture doesn't so much. Also, I think the editing ruined the shot...it's way too much and a bit beyond what's allowed. This shot just feels a bit lazy to me...

Phoebe:
7.5/10 - Creativity
7.5/10 - Picture
7.5/10 - Overall: I think the picture would have been better without the editing. The poem doesn't really do anything for the picture, and it doesn't quite show guilt powerfully. It's just basic. Anyway you still did a good job.

Toblie:
8/10- Represents
8/10- Creativity
7/10- Picture
7/10- Overall
Ok so I don't know if that is a frame on your screenie so I have taken that into account, it's really set up well the colour used is great but maybe a little less of it, she disappears and I find myself looking more at the landscape and the water. It's different and I like it.

Total: 90.5/120

-Eliminated-

No one since two people dropped out.

Good luck on the next assignment!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
vidkid20
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 7:26 pm

Awesome Eva! Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 311549 Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 427882
RD did you ever get my pm? Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 59819

Just popping in to see more entries. PK and Grimzi your entries look great! Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 897370
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 7:59 pm

Grimzi wrote:
I used to have the chaos mod but i couldnt ghost hunt with it so i uninstalled.
I dont think that would help though because im trying to get my sim to reach across a table and its not easy at all.

RD , Love your picture!

Im glad I stayed in too, just got a little frustrated yesterday, was a long day with the sims aside and then sims was giving me trouble so i was in a bad mood to start with.

When I used to enter contest...I found that though a little time consuming...I would make my Sim do ordinary task and see what kind of positions they would make to complete a task. Making the bed, they stretch out their arms...pushing the swing set, you could even make them lift weights and then enter the 'moveobjects' cheat and remove the exercise equipment along with the bed, swing and so on.

Just a thought that I hope gives you a bit of encouragement! rockon dancingbanana
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 8:01 pm

Beautiful shot PK! And Grimzi too -- I'm really glad to see you stay in this cheers
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 8:03 pm

Grimzi wrote:
Do you guys know where I can find good gothic prop CC for future assignments and such? I have a hard time finding anything good that I can actually make work.

I saw on mysims3blog and I think it's located on mod the sims a glass coffin which I thought was pretty awesome. Also on mod the sims someone made a mask with thorns, kind of made like a surgical mask.

That's all I can think of right now...but I will keep my eyes open!! :342:
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 8:08 pm

Ava I have no idea what's going on in the world of the net. I've had some serious problems as well and figured out mine was caused by firefox! Can you believe that?! Took a lot of looking, searching and finally finding a post with people experiencing the exact same problems as myself! I reported to firefox and placed my complaint and will see what happens. I love firefox and would hate to lose it!!

Whoever did the firefox update must be either an employee of EA's or a fired employee of EA's because this was the worst update I've ever encountered!

I had to uninstall firefox, lost all my bookmarks...and now I'm using Chrome until firefox gets their act together. Chrome doesn't show everything on the forum, like some links won't show up, some pictures (custom content) little things like that. But at least I'm back on!

Glad to see you are getting back on track!!

Awesome pics!! Talented bish's!!! worship
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 9:51 pm

Well, I don't have time to try and make the picture I had in mind. I did however take a lot of test shots these past few days.

Phantom of the Opera
- Silent Film: 1925
- "His eyes are ghastly beads in which there is no light, like holes in a grinning skull" -Joseph Buquet-

Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 Screen16

I couldn't really get a screenshot of what I wanted. Here is the best I could get.
Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 Fullsc10

I know the picture is not my best work. Sad... But its okay I suppose.
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 10:04 pm

Eva great news about your laptop.

It still turned out great Evie, even if its not the exact shot you wanted.

So everyone turned theirs in this time right, no dropouts? So does that mean an actual elimination is going to be eminent. I don't think I even experienced one of those while I was in it last cycle. dancingbanana I just felt like using that smilie, reminds me of Brian in Family Guy "Peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time" LoL, I love that stupid show.
Back to top Go down
Westiedog123

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 11:25 pm

I'm leaving tomorrow and I don't know If I'll have internet. So let you know I'll be missing for seven days.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 4:26 am

Awesome! Everyone got theirs in! And on time! *faints* lol Dammit...now we actually have to eliminate someone... *sigh*

Tobz - Aw, that sucks.

Phoebe - I need your scores, hun! And I added another score category, FYI.

Eva - That's awesome!! XD

Westie - Alright, I'll make the due date a little later this time. ^_^
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Featured Artist : Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 6:31 am

Lovely pic Evie !! Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 Herz
Really love all the entries ! Good luck to the judges; tough job judging these entries. To bad someone is going to be 'eliminated' though Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 Icon_sad , but someone has to otherwise there would never be a winner of this wonderful competition Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 Icon_wink
I wonder what the next assignment will be...

Anyways I'll keep my fingers crossed, good luck to everyone !!
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 9:32 am

I couldn't remember if I'd popped in and said how much I love the entries so far, seriously. This assignment seemed kind of tough before but as seren said it ended up being really fun. You guys have really done some great things with it.
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 2:11 pm

Ack! I'm nervous I need a :779: . Everyone's pictures were amazing this time around.
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 8:47 pm

Evie great job!
A elimination?! Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 308775
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 5:38 am

Has anyone seen Phoebe?

Oh, and I know this is kinda late, but Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 586638 Phoebe!!
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 2:41 pm

It was Phoebe's birthday, oops I'm late too. Here have a :346: !
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 5:38 pm

Thanks guys (: And sorry I just woke up o_o I'll do the scores now. Stupid time zones.
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 8:19 pm

Aawww happy late Birthday!
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 8:30 pm

Oh good! lol I thought I was gonna have to do just my scores. O__O
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 10:06 pm

Aw man, happy late birthday phoebe!!!!

birthday :800: cheers
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 12:34 am

Happy belated Brithday Phoebe!!! Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 586638 Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 715478

I'm really excited for the results! Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 301129
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 4:26 am

Thanks guys hiho ^_^ I sent my scores, and you all did really well. I'm impressed, quite a few people got perfect scores from me ;)
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Featured Artist : Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 5:24 am

Happy Birthday Phoebe (a bit belated, but better now than never Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 Icon_wink )
Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 706184 Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 586638
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 10:52 am

I'll have the scores up within an hour. Sorry, my sister and I had a little too much Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 964154 last night. lol And I fell asleep....you see, where most people end up with a lampshade on their heads, I fall asleep! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Three!!   Results and Assignment Three!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Assignment Three!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Gothique Beauty 'Cycle 2'-
Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com