Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Results and Assignment Four!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : Results and Assignment Four!! Th_banner
Top Poster : Results and Assignment Four!! Topposter
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

Results and Assignment Four!! Vide
PostSubject: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 11:45 am

Everyone did such a great job! I'm really proud of all of you!!

I think for the first time ever we have a three-way tie...

White Zombie - Drea Hardy - Pistolkitten
Results and Assignment Four!! Focalcolor

Akasha:
10/10 - Film Representation
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
10/10 - Overall
This picture is very creepy...I love it! She the prettiest zombie I’ve ever seen. lol I honestly can't find anything wrong with it! Awesome job!

Phoebe:
10/10 - How well your picture represents the film assigned
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
10/10 - Overall: I really like this! The picture looks great and it represents the film well. I also like how you didn't take away all colour, it draws attention to your model. Only thing is I think is a little to much sharpening, or at least not as much around your models face. Other than that, great job!

Total: 80/80

The Picture of Dorian Gray- Mistee Rayn - RepulsiveDesire
Results and Assignment Four!! GBAssignment3

Akasha:
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
10/10 - Overall
Damn, woman! I really don't know how you do it! That is seriously one of the most kick-ass sim pictures! I love the spirits in the background...like the spirits of her sins. Awesome! (And just to ease your paranoia...I did my scores the day before Phoebe sent hers ;) )

Phoebe:
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
10/10 - Overall: This is awesome RD. Everything looks really great! The only thing I would say though is I'm more drawn to the painting then your actual model. Other than that, well done. Also are those ghosts naked...? xD

Nosferatu- Moxxi - sereniticat
Results and Assignment Four!! Screenshot-488mmmmremix-1

Akasha:
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
10/10 - Overall
This is an awesome picture! Very well done. I love the modern interpretation. The creepiest part is that your model actually kinda looks like she could be Renfield's daughter! lol Awesome job!

Phoebe:
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
10/10 - Overall: The background is awesome! I love the detail you put into it, like the doll on her bed, love it! The picture looks great and Moxxi's pose is good. Good job!

Phantom of the Opera- Dominatrix Mercy - Evie
Results and Assignment Four!! Screen16

Akasha:
8/10 - Creativity
8/10 - Picture
8/10 - Overall
I really like this picture, your model looks stunning and I love the look on her face. I also love the phantom in the mirror. The only thing is that I wish the picture had been a little closer to your model so that her face was more the focus, and not her backside. Overall, great job!

Phoebe:
9/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
9.5/10 - Overall: It looks good, but a bit simple. Nothing is bad with this picture, only my eyes are drawn to the Phantom rather then your model. Your model still stands out, I just find myself looking not at her first. Other than that, well done.

Total: 72.5/80

Frankenstein- Shane Stone - vidkid20
Results and Assignment Four!! Screen14

Akasha:
9/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Picture
9/10 - Overall
It took me a while to notice the monster in the background, and it scared the crap outta me! lol I really love this picture, and don't really know why. The thing that really bugs me, though, is that the picture seems a bit sparse…maybe putting more props would made it look a bit better. Well done!

Phoebe:
8/10 - Creativity
8.5/10 - Picture
8.5/10 - Overall: You represented the picture like really well! But I just find it a bit simple for my likings. I would have liked something more standy-out-ish lol. Still, good job.

Total: 72/80

The Body Snatcher- Chase Gordon - JKAmaryllis
Results and Assignment Four!! 4792967803_d5c1916c8d_o

Akasha:
9/10 - Film Representation
8/10 - Creativity
8/10 - Picture
8/10 - Overall
I never would have thought about doing that scene...interesting. And he does say 'Burke' them. lol I like this picture, but I wish your model had been looking at the other guy, so that you know they're talking. Also, I think it would have looked a bit better if you had cropped out more of the fireplace. I love the touch of the shovel in the background. ;) Good job.

Phoebe:
9/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Picture
9/10 - Overall: It looks good, the background looks great but I would have liked Chase's eyes to be on the other guy. If they were fighting you would think they would look at each other. Well done.

Total: 70/80

The Mummy- Lysander Sheath - Westiedog123
Results and Assignment Four!! 1zhcn7

Akasha:
7/10 - Creativity
7.5/10 - Picture
8/10 - Overall
I like your picture, but I wish I could have seen your model's face. I think it would have been better if you had posted a full-sized version of it, so we could have seen more detail. Also, I wish you had posted a picture from the scene you were representing, because although the picture you gave is an iconic one, it can be found pretty much anywhere. It seems you really didn't try on this one. Good job, anyway.

Phoebe:
9/10 - How well your picture represents the film assigned
8/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Picture
8.5/10 - Overall: It's good, and when I see your picture I think of a mummy. The background looks good but the picture doesn't wow me. I think it could have been a little more creative. And it doesn't seem that gothic. And one more thing, you can't really see Lysander's face. But still I like it, well done.

Total: 66/80

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde- Nix - Grimzi
Results and Assignment Four!! Screenshot-939-1

Akasha:
7/10 - Creativity
7.5/10 - Picture
7.5/10 - Overall
This was an interesting scene that was picked, and was represented quite well. The thing that bugs me is that you don't know who the model is. It would have been nice if she was facing (at least slightly) toward the camera so that we could see that she's supposed to be the main focus. Also, the effect you put over the picture, which is actually sepia and not black and white (I didn't dock points for that, though) obscures a lot of the detail. Good job, though.

Phoebe:
9/10 - How well your picture represents the film assigned
7.5/10 - Creativity
8/10 - Picture
7.5/10 - Overall: I think the colouring you did takes away from the picture. I personally think black and white would have been better or just taken away a bit of the colour, sort of faded. And it's confusing who your model is, if we could see your models face then I would know. Anywho, well done.

Total: 63/80

Eliminated

Grimzi - I'm really sorry to see you go. Sad... Good luck in future endeavors! *hugs*

Good luck on the next assignment guys!! :D

Last edited by Akasha on July 20th 2010, 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 11:46 am

Assignment Four

“Commit the oldest sins the newest kind of ways” William Shakespeare

In this assignment, each contestant will be required to submit a picture and corresponding poem that represents one of the Seven Deadly Sins that is assigned to them.

Please don’t hurt me Results and Assignment Four!! 308775 , I know every comp has had this assignment, but I’ve been wanting to do this one for a long time. Plus, I really want to see the gothic side of it! Another thing is that I really want you guys to think outside of the box for this one! I don’t want to see what people normally think of for the sins. I want you to look beyond the clichéd meanings, and try to come up with something gothic and unique. So, remember, be creative and have fun! Results and Assignment Four!! Icon_biggrin

-About the Poetry-

To make it a little easier, I don't care if you write the poetry yourself, or if you use someone else’s, just give credit to the original author please!

I suggest you look up gothic poetry online for inspiration and to really get the idea of what it is.

Also, here's a Gothic Poem Generator if you're having trouble...or if you want a good laugh...

-Rules-

1. Please only post ONE picture. Collages do not count as one picture.

2. No copying!

3. Editing is allowed, but PLEASE keep it to a MINIMUM!!
Allowed:
a. Stuff like cropping, lighting, making the pic black and white or sepia...stuff that anyone can do with a basic program.
b. Fixing minor things, and I mean minor! Things like filling in a small bald spot that some CC hair gets at certain angles, etc.
Not Allowed:
a. Adding/Transposing backgrounds, sims, or objects. In other words, no mixing and matching between pictures. If it's not in the game or can't be done in the game, think of something else. This competition is designed to push the limits of your creativity, so use it!
b. No adding borders or other effects such as lettering, etc.

4. No changing models. You must use the one you entered! You can, however, change her hair, clothes, makeup, traits, everything but her face/body(including skin colour). The only exception to this would be if you are required to portray a dramatic emotion and you just can't seem to get them to look angry, sad, happy, whatever enough, then you are allowed to change their expression in CAS. But please don't go overboard, I'm talking minor changes.

5. Other sims are allowed in the picture, just make sure your sim is the main focus.

6. Remember to keep it Gothic!

Breaking the rules may lead to elimination. You have been warned! I've decided to not disqualify anyone, just eliminate them, when they have broken the rules...unless someone drops out or doesn't show, then they will just have the lowest score. I feel this is fair and gives them a second chance.

If you have any questions about the rules, don't hesitate to ask.

-Models-

Gluttony- Drea Hardy - Pistolkitten Results and Assignment Four!! Icon_biggrin

Wrath- Chase Gordon - JKAmaryllis Results and Assignment Four!! Icon_biggrin

Envy- Dominatrix Mercy - Evie Results and Assignment Four!! Icon_eek

Greed- Lysander Sheath - Westiedog123

Pride- Mistee Rayn - RepulsiveDesire :D

Sloth- Shane Stone - vidkid20 Results and Assignment Four!! Icon_biggrin

Lust- Moxxi - sereniticat Results and Assignment Four!! Icon_biggrin

Good luck!!

-Deadline: Midnight PST (Los Angeles time) on Sunday, August 1st!-

If you need an extension, please don't hesitate to ask! I will be more than happy to give you one! I'd much rather extend the deadline, then to have you drop out!

-Judges-

Akasha

awesome_phoebe

Toblie

CeleSeraphym (when she can)

-Scoring-

?/10 - Sin Representation
?/10 - Creativity
?/10 - Picture
?/10 - Overall

-Example-
I’m not going to be doing an example for this one, because there are seven sins and seven models.

Last edited by Akasha on August 1st 2010, 4:30 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 12:05 pm

Wowzers a three way tie, talented folks in this competition indeed! I'm so glad you got the point with the ghosts representing her sins, I didn't know how else to do it and didn't know if it would come across the way I meant it too. Glad it did. excited I was so anxious for these results,, i can rest easy now.... until next time that is.

Oh, and yes those ghosts are naked. They didn't look right to me with clothes on, besides I vow to get a naked man in every shot, the world needs more nudity! LoL, just kidding... or am I dancingbanana
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 12:19 pm

Congrats, PK, RD and Seren. You guys had some bloody amazing pics. :D

Browsing through my screenies, I think I had some really awesome ones where Chase was looking at the guy, but I scrapped them because I'd forgotten to light the stupid fireplace. lol
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 12:39 pm

Oh I would have KILLED for lust. Its my favorite sin! I'm actually excited to see how this one shakes out as you said no one has really done it with a goth twist yet so it shouldn't be the same old same old. hand dance
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 12:39 pm

Lol, RD.

Assignment's up. :D Waits for rotten tomatoes to be thrown. scared
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 12:42 pm

Wow three way perfect score first placers
GO US hehe

Great another Poem assingment, gives me something to do while I'm working out on the treadmill, decided I'm going to walk a half marathon next year.....so yeah I have to get unfat, and fit or I will possibly die hehe
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 12:43 pm

Wrath! oohh I am going to have some fun :D
Back to top Go down
sereniticat

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 12:53 pm

Oh maaaaaaan I said my poem writing days were over ! hehe But surprisingly I am really looking forward to this.

Thanks for the comments on my pic, I really had so much fun with it I just wanted to keep going. Congrats to everyone this round, this was not an easy one and I was really proud of all of us.

Now, i have some sad news. I stupidly updated my game. * hangs head in shame* I know right? What was I thinking. I've now spent a good two and a half days sorting through this mess and i have it back up and running kinda. Luckily Moxxi was saved but I had to trash her CC skin. Akasha, is that okay? Really all it's done is make her not as pretty so that's good for everyone else hehe. I have one other place to look for my other Moxxi but sadly, I dumped a lot of CC that in the end I didn't actually need to. * sigh* and her skin was in there and i can't remember where I got it, and yes I did empty my recycle bin. LoL what a mess.

I almost raged quiet ( even though I was surprisingly very calm about this) If I have to uninstall and reinstall again any time soon, that will be it though, I think. Poor Poida has to listen to all my gaming woes!

At any rate my game IS running and even though Moxxi is looking the worse for wear I'm stoked bout this assignment..but RD i have a bone to pick with you young lady! i had those cages you used last round and i was saving them for just an assignment like this. Now, I have to think of another way to go ! hehehe

Good luck everyone. I missed the due date I need to scroll back up

Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 12:59 pm

Ok I just had three different ideas pop into my head but i think its beyond the scope of editing. If I edited in a picture of her in the reflection of a mirror would that be too much?

Sereni what do you mean! Lol, how was i suppose to know. And there's nothing against you using them now. It would be a completely impossible competition if we were limited to the objects no one else has used yet in their pictures

Last edited by RepulsiveDesire on July 20th 2010, 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 1:05 pm

Yeah, that's fine Sereniti, just as long as she's relatively the same colour.

And RD, yes, that's too much, sorry....you could probably utilize your cc making skills, though... ;)
Back to top Go down
sereniticat

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 1:10 pm

Thanks, Akasha !

I'm gonna try to find her skin. Since I have so many issues with my game I think I'll need to write down what I use for each Character I make. I'm thinking it was a ladyFrontbum, but don't quote me yet, coulda been missy or peggy. It didn't add much to her really other then refining her a bit and she's a rough and tumble girl who probably doesn't need to look pretty.

Why do I have to be addicted to CC?! Why?!

Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 1:13 pm

I use Lady FB, her skins are gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 1:22 pm

Eek... I have an idea.. Hopefully an awesome idea.. which means I will not be able to go to bed until it is realized Sad... Sad...
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Featured Artist : Results and Assignment Four!! Badge-1-1
Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 1:53 pm

OMG! dancing

I am sooooooo friggen happy that I didn't get eliminated. I was darn nurr crappin' in my pants worried about this. My picture was just AWFUL and I know it. It was far from my best work. I really need to step up my game if I want to stay in this competition. This next photo will be fun. I have so many ideas swirling around in my brain right now, I just can't wait to test some of them out.

Also, I have a question. I understand if I can't, but I have recently made some skintones and I have replaced my old default skintone with one that I have created. I know it says no changing skins, so if you want me to take mine out and add peggys again I won't mind. I just thought I should ask first.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Results and Assignment Four!! Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 2:13 pm

Congratulations PK, RD and Serenity awesome a 3 way maximum points tie !!
Sorry Grimzi, it's a pitty you are eliminated Results and Assignment Four!! Icon_sad , sure liked your picture !!

I love the new assignment Akasha, I would have loved making a pic and poem of one of the seven deadly sins Results and Assignment Four!! Icon_biggrin

Good luck to all with the new assigment !!
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 5:57 pm

Three way tie! Awesome! Congrat PK, Seren, and RD!
Results and Assignment Four!! 706184
Thank you guys! Lol Akasha! I thought my monster would be the problem actually.
Sloth? I have no ideas! Completely blank! Results and Assignment Four!! 733686 If I didn't have to write a poem, I would have a great pic idea! Results and Assignment Four!! 123448

I will be back with my rotten tomatoe! Results and Assignment Four!! Icon_wink I wish had got gluttony or greed! *gives evil eye to PK and Westie!* lol

Funny thing I'm feeling lazy right now! Oh the irony! Results and Assignment Four!! Icon_lol

Oh and sorry Grimzi! Results and Assignment Four!! Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
RavishMe
RavishMe

Gemini
Comments : http://www.wix.com/LAMmagazine/LAMmagazine

http://ravishmekindly.blogspot.com/

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 7:12 pm

I love this comp! You guys do such lovely things with your photos. ♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 11:58 pm

I'm glad you guys are excited with this assignment, I seriously thought I was gonna get a few 'oh god not another one!' comments. lol

Evie (and everyone else for future reference) - What I meant about changing skins is the skin colour, not the actual skin. I know lots of people like to test different skins to get the right one (myself included), so just as long as your sim is the same relative colour, than you're fine. ;)

Sending love to my lurkers! hiho
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 12:11 am

duh oh, I knew that. lol. Better to be safe than sorry I alway say :lol:
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 12:19 am

lol. For true.
Back to top Go down
sereniticat

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 8:46 am

Ahahahahaha !! I may need some lyrical guidance here. So, I got Lust ( yaaay) which is very fitting for Moxxi, and at first I was like Oh heck yeah!

But, here is my problem. I looked for lusty poems. Most of the poems are so of fashioned, that bordem not lust comes to mind. On the othr hand I have read some things, that I can never ever unread..and i want to. Really I do. I'm unclean now.

So, I thought Okay miss lusty bottom you lust your hubby ALL the time just sit down and write something. And this is where I REALLY run into trouble... I've realized that tongue, sprung and hung all rhyme !!!!!!! Ahahahahahah, YEP! I think we can see where I was heading and I'm worried bout the children !

WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN!?!?!

So, I think I may need to sit on this for a day or so and think about it on the weekend. If anyone can offer any advise about how to keep things g rated Id be grateful.

Akasha, does my lust need to be in the Adult kind of nature or could I go blood lust to keep it more kiddy friendly?

At any rate, I've had a good amount of giggles from today's poetry session..which I WONT be posting for anyone to see...cause it's bad oh so very baaad in all kindsa ways !
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 9:02 am

Seren maybe you could get some inspiration from a song? I know of music that doesn't sound bad till your older and get the meaning.. if that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
sereniticat

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 9:13 am

I started out like that Panda, but then I digressed into a bunch naughty prose and limericks. Really, I just shouldn't be left alone without supervision.

I'ma gonna put it down for today and come back to it later. Embarassed

I DO know just the song I'd take inspiration from, but I don't wanna steal bits from it either, cause that's not nice.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 10:41 am

Sereniti, you remind me of Cel when I assigned her Fetish Goth last cycle. Results and Assignment Four!! 4LOL And you do whatever you feel like doing. I said to think outside the box, so do whatever you think is outside the box. ;)
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 4:11 pm

Congratulations guys! I would've killed to have had this assignment, but the Seven Deadly Sins assignment sounds WICKED....you guys are going to come up with some kick-ass pictures, I'm SURE of it! Sereni, I'm sorry to hear about your game Shocked I'm afraid to update...

LOL Kash, I was thrilled to have that Fetish Goth assignment! :105: Really kinda wish I had it to do all over again...
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 8:15 pm

Oh good gravy!! I didn't think about updates! I have to reinstall my game because of the new hard drive!! Pooh!!! I betcha it's gonna want to give me that darn update. So much for smooth sailing... :127:

Wonderful Pics!! Awesome talent, I wouldn't even begin to know how to accomplish some of the things you guys have done with this competition.

Ok...back to lurking... lurk
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 8:54 pm

I'm trying to come up with something for mine that doesn't involve food....which is proving harder than I first thought...because I love food, my ass proves that.

For some reason when I read JK's advice to Seren about listening to music to get some ideas for lust, I got that skanky song ''Buttons'' by the Pussy Cat Dolls stuck in my head......DAMN IT
Back to top Go down
Grimzi
Grimzi

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 1:59 am

Aww dratz. shame Well I kinda knew it would happen, up against such talented simmers. Ill lurk and maybe try again if theres another cycle Congrats everyone else.
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 10:21 pm

Results and Assignment Four!! 4812699091_e4389389e7_o

I see here my sweet sister
Barely breathing
But the last air she will breathe
Is filled with your vile gasses.

Your wicked taunts filled the air
and echoed in these halls.
But no more!
This place will burn for this!

Your self-important ways will cease.
You care not about the lives of others.
God may be forgiving,
But I am not!

My dearest sister often wondered,
How do these fools sleep at night?
Tonight, my friends,
You will sleep, but dream no more.

Edit: poem by yours truly, but my hubby helped a little :)

Last edited by JKAmaryllis on July 22nd 2010, 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : giving my hubby some creds)
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 10:31 pm

JK awesome! Results and Assignment Four!! Icon_biggrin You make me want turns my in, but the poem needs work!
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 10:36 pm

Thanks Smile

Yeah I struggled with the poem Sad... I like the wording but I feel like it doesn't have any structure.
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 10:39 pm

JKAmaryllis wrote:
Thanks Smile

Yeah I struggled with the poem Sad... I like the wording but I feel like it doesn't have any structure.
Your poem is fine!!! I was talking about mine! I'm doing it now actually! Results and Assignment Four!! 347254
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 10:40 pm

I'm sure it will be awesomesauce!
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 10:55 pm

JKAmaryllis wrote:
I'm sure it will be awesomesauce!
aw I hope so. I might turn it in tonight actually! I think I'm finished! Results and Assignment Four!! Icon_eek Results and Assignment Four!! 311549

Last edited by vidkid20 on July 22nd 2010, 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 11:08 pm

Wow thats fantastic JK

I love the poem btw :D
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 11:32 pm

Please do, Vid... chase is lonely lol
and thank you PK (and Vid!) it means a lot coming from people of your talent :o
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 11:59 pm

Sin: Sloth
Results and Assignment Four!! Screen20
Oh how the time went by as I look at the clock
on the wall. Counting the hours, the years you
let slip away.

For years, and years we ran away
from the darkness together hand in hand. I never left
you, but the darkness snatch you from me.

It killed your drive, the very essence of you.
Made you a sinner, made you the opposite of
what you were.

Who are you now, but a broken down doll
collecting dust on a shelf? You were infamous, you
were a god. What happen?

All you do is sit here like some horrible
nightmare. Sitting in the shadows, letting the
gloom become you.

Well someone else has caught my eye, but you
fail make the effort to stop it. You fail to get
up, to see me go. Goodbye my love. I can wait
no longer.

Walk through the cobwebs, step out into the
world. I holds hands with the boy that took your
place. I see you move, but it’s too late my love.
Life went on without you.

I decided to use time as my theme in my pic and poem. He sitting around wasting time basically. The clocks and webs represent the time he lost commiting this sin. The poem depicts this and how he not only physically being inactive, but mentally as well.
Sorry I love explaining things.

Last edited by vidkid20 on July 23rd 2010, 12:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2010, 12:13 am

I can't see anybody's pictures sad
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2010, 12:36 am

that is awesome Vid!

RD it takes the pics a while for me to load.. they pop up eventually
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Assignment Four!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Gothique Beauty 'Cycle 2'-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com