Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Results and Assignment Four!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 Th_banner
Top Poster : Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 Topposter
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 11:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Everyone did such a great job! I'm really proud of all of you!!

I think for the first time ever we have a three-way tie...

White Zombie - Drea Hardy - Pistolkitten
Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 Focalcolor

Akasha:
10/10 - Film Representation
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
10/10 - Overall
This picture is very creepy...I love it! She the prettiest zombie I’ve ever seen. lol I honestly can't find anything wrong with it! Awesome job!

Phoebe:
10/10 - How well your picture represents the film assigned
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
10/10 - Overall: I really like this! The picture looks great and it represents the film well. I also like how you didn't take away all colour, it draws attention to your model. Only thing is I think is a little to much sharpening, or at least not as much around your models face. Other than that, great job!

Total: 80/80

The Picture of Dorian Gray- Mistee Rayn - RepulsiveDesire
Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 GBAssignment3

Akasha:
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
10/10 - Overall
Damn, woman! I really don't know how you do it! That is seriously one of the most kick-ass sim pictures! I love the spirits in the background...like the spirits of her sins. Awesome! (And just to ease your paranoia...I did my scores the day before Phoebe sent hers ;) )

Phoebe:
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
10/10 - Overall: This is awesome RD. Everything looks really great! The only thing I would say though is I'm more drawn to the painting then your actual model. Other than that, well done. Also are those ghosts naked...? xD

Nosferatu- Moxxi - sereniticat
Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 Screenshot-488mmmmremix-1

Akasha:
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
10/10 - Overall
This is an awesome picture! Very well done. I love the modern interpretation. The creepiest part is that your model actually kinda looks like she could be Renfield's daughter! lol Awesome job!

Phoebe:
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
10/10 - Overall: The background is awesome! I love the detail you put into it, like the doll on her bed, love it! The picture looks great and Moxxi's pose is good. Good job!

Phantom of the Opera- Dominatrix Mercy - Evie
Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 Screen16

Akasha:
8/10 - Creativity
8/10 - Picture
8/10 - Overall
I really like this picture, your model looks stunning and I love the look on her face. I also love the phantom in the mirror. The only thing is that I wish the picture had been a little closer to your model so that her face was more the focus, and not her backside. Overall, great job!

Phoebe:
9/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
9.5/10 - Overall: It looks good, but a bit simple. Nothing is bad with this picture, only my eyes are drawn to the Phantom rather then your model. Your model still stands out, I just find myself looking not at her first. Other than that, well done.

Total: 72.5/80

Frankenstein- Shane Stone - vidkid20
Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 Screen14

Akasha:
9/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Picture
9/10 - Overall
It took me a while to notice the monster in the background, and it scared the crap outta me! lol I really love this picture, and don't really know why. The thing that really bugs me, though, is that the picture seems a bit sparse…maybe putting more props would made it look a bit better. Well done!

Phoebe:
8/10 - Creativity
8.5/10 - Picture
8.5/10 - Overall: You represented the picture like really well! But I just find it a bit simple for my likings. I would have liked something more standy-out-ish lol. Still, good job.

Total: 72/80

The Body Snatcher- Chase Gordon - JKAmaryllis
Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 4792967803_d5c1916c8d_o

Akasha:
9/10 - Film Representation
8/10 - Creativity
8/10 - Picture
8/10 - Overall
I never would have thought about doing that scene...interesting. And he does say 'Burke' them. lol I like this picture, but I wish your model had been looking at the other guy, so that you know they're talking. Also, I think it would have looked a bit better if you had cropped out more of the fireplace. I love the touch of the shovel in the background. ;) Good job.

Phoebe:
9/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Picture
9/10 - Overall: It looks good, the background looks great but I would have liked Chase's eyes to be on the other guy. If they were fighting you would think they would look at each other. Well done.

Total: 70/80

The Mummy- Lysander Sheath - Westiedog123
Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 1zhcn7

Akasha:
7/10 - Creativity
7.5/10 - Picture
8/10 - Overall
I like your picture, but I wish I could have seen your model's face. I think it would have been better if you had posted a full-sized version of it, so we could have seen more detail. Also, I wish you had posted a picture from the scene you were representing, because although the picture you gave is an iconic one, it can be found pretty much anywhere. It seems you really didn't try on this one. Good job, anyway.

Phoebe:
9/10 - How well your picture represents the film assigned
8/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Picture
8.5/10 - Overall: It's good, and when I see your picture I think of a mummy. The background looks good but the picture doesn't wow me. I think it could have been a little more creative. And it doesn't seem that gothic. And one more thing, you can't really see Lysander's face. But still I like it, well done.

Total: 66/80

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde- Nix - Grimzi
Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 Screenshot-939-1

Akasha:
7/10 - Creativity
7.5/10 - Picture
7.5/10 - Overall
This was an interesting scene that was picked, and was represented quite well. The thing that bugs me is that you don't know who the model is. It would have been nice if she was facing (at least slightly) toward the camera so that we could see that she's supposed to be the main focus. Also, the effect you put over the picture, which is actually sepia and not black and white (I didn't dock points for that, though) obscures a lot of the detail. Good job, though.

Phoebe:
9/10 - How well your picture represents the film assigned
7.5/10 - Creativity
8/10 - Picture
7.5/10 - Overall: I think the colouring you did takes away from the picture. I personally think black and white would have been better or just taken away a bit of the colour, sort of faded. And it's confusing who your model is, if we could see your models face then I would know. Anywho, well done.

Total: 63/80

Eliminated

Grimzi - I'm really sorry to see you go. Sad... Good luck in future endeavors! *hugs*

Good luck on the next assignment guys!! :D

Last edited by Akasha on July 20th 2010, 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2010, 5:18 am

Great entry PK, love your poem !! Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 761187
Back to top Go down
Chi

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2010, 4:20 pm

RD in your empty canvas pic, your chairs are super small and all, are regular height sims still able to sit normally in them?

I had those Omp thingies but I didnt get the chance to test them out...I prolly should so I can have extremely tiny sims lol.

PK- Really cool take on Gluttony.  I think the only thing that stood out is the extra, he doesn't seem goth, but I guess not every friend has to be goth too...eh still cool shot. I like her pose and I laughed at the binoculars..really trying to get a super close up huh ;)
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2010, 7:34 pm

Thanks guys

Hehe I thought of that too, but it is nighttime and the ''friend'' is going to bed, he's in his Pajamas! :D
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2010, 7:51 pm

Pride
Trapped in a Hell of your own making
dying of life asunder
surrounded by remnants of sins not forgotten
this vainglory your true undoing

You’ll breath no more words of self splendor
you have fallen
cold
alone
you put yourself before all others
now suffocate forlorn

How righteous a departure
enclosed by all you loved
entrapped in all you hate
the sheer abundance of your arrogance becoming your crushing weight

Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 GothiqueAssignmentFive

Chi I haven't tested that out yet, but if/when I do I will let you know.

Sorry to make everyone wait for this, its not exactly what I had in mind but i think if i waited to much longer to mess around with it i would never get it done.
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2010, 8:11 pm

Holy crap in a pita, RD, that's awesome...... Shocked And that's not what you had in mind?! LOL your original idea must've been the stuff of legends then!

Great job! These are some kick-ass pics so far guys -- good luck everyone! :105:
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2010, 8:51 pm

RD that is such an awesome pic, very original. Everything is perfect for this pic and I love the way you positioned those mirrors...so envious! I want them!
Back to top Go down
Evergreen

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2010, 10:31 pm

Awesome job RD!
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 2:32 am

Sweet, PK and RD :) :)
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 5:01 am

That's a astounding pic RD !! I can feel the emotion in the pic; amazing job ! Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 669696
Love the poem as well !!
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 6:40 am

Thanks much everyone for the compliments hiho

Forgot to mention I wrote the poem myself if it matters either way.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 7:23 am

So, all's left is Evie, right.... When'd she say she'd be gone? I really hope she doesn't drop out!
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 1:41 pm

I'm back! cheese hiho
RD and Pk! Awesome! :D Razz
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 6:56 pm

If Evie enters her pic before my Sunday (probably your sat) then I probably won't be judging this assignment unless you feel like waiting a bit. My internet won't even load pictures..so ya.
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 11:19 pm

I just hope Evie gets it in, we really don't need any more drops Sad...
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 8:38 am

Tell me about it...
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 8:25 pm

So does she have until 12.00 am Sunday... or? Ack I don't want her to drop but I don't know what her net situation is like right now or when she will have something stable again. Evie, where are you?
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 10:46 pm

Personally, I'd rather wait longer if Evie needs it, I don't want her to drop out.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2010, 4:07 am

I agree with Phoebe...
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2010, 9:20 am

yes I agree we've had too many dropouts Sad...
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2010, 8:59 pm

Yeah that's true.

You aren't going to be eliminating anyone this round are you? Maybe we could know what the next assignment is while we wait dancingbanana you know keep us occupied and this competition chugging right along... or not just an idea.
Back to top Go down
sereniticat

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 1:34 am

Hiya guys! How's this going? I'ma just checking in hehe. PK and RD if I didn't type it out loud and only thought it at you, GREAT job you two!
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 3:34 am

I guess I could go ahead and post the next assignment...I'm really excited about it...
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 4:32 am

Assignment 5's up, but please don't post over there until the results are up. Has anyone heard from Evie?
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 7:15 pm

This is what Evie posted on her blog yesterday:
"Well I made it. I'm here visiting my family. I should be getting on Cstyles later to check on a few things. "
So yeah, all we do is wait I guess Razz
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 11:38 pm

Fair enough.

I'm just sitting here enjoying a rum and cherry coke. :200:
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 1:31 am

sounds yummy!
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 5:08 am

Oh the new assignment idea is so cool! I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with for this one!!
Back to top Go down
sereniticat

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 5:48 am

I really don't want to start on this until i see my scores from last week, so I can get a better idea where to head..if I'm still in it. This poetry gig is hard stuff and I wanna be on the right track. If we wait a couple more days ( which I am happy to do) will we get a longer due date?

Okay back to house cleaning for me...ug!
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius
Comments : Stop making a scene it will never make it to T.V!

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 6:47 am

i will start mt scoring tomorrow night sorry i worked all weekend and i am waiting for evie but let me know if you want my scores sooner
Really great job everyone. Some of the pics are awesome
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 11:59 am

It was JK! I think I have a liver of steel or something, cause I've never gotten a hangover...*crosses fingers, knocks on wood, rubs lucky foot*...then again, I've never been plastered, and never plan to be....

RD - Me too! :D I've been looking forward to this one for a while.

Yes, Sereniti, I'll extend it. It wouldn't be fair if I didn't.

Toblie - Aha! There you are. You can send them to me anytime.
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 12:25 pm

Akasha - I very rarely get hangovers as well. And for anyone that gets headaches with wine, a doc at work was telling us to take zantac and that would help prevent that pesky problem :D

I'm super excited about scores and can't wait to get started but I've kind of been neglecting my home so... Going to be working on that today first Sad...
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 9:13 pm

I think the only time I actually got something that I would class as a hangover was after my 18th birthday
I entrusted a very drunk friend with my half yardie glass, she was ment to fill it with KGB (pretty much lemon/lime Vodka premade girly drink) and then let it go flat so I could drink it quickly.
She decided to go and get everyone at my party to add some of their own drinks to the mixture, in the end it had EVERYTHING else that was being drunk at my party EXCEPT the KBG's. Three types of beer, Rum and Coke, Tequila (and chili salt) Midori and lemonade, straight vodka, butterscotch schnaaps etc etc
I drank it in 1 minute 2 seconds, and was totally off my face for the rest of the evening, until I fell backwards into the bathtub when fixing my hair lol! Put my head below my knees in a retarded effort to get out of the bath, and everyone knows you don't put your head below your knees when your smashed, it just doesn't work well lol.
Spent about an hour vomiting, pink liquid, since I had polished off 2 bottles of pink wine before getting into shots and the half yardie...of course I hadn't eaten anything >.<

Tech I prob should have got alchole poisening,but I just ended up with the grand daddy of hangovers.....a hangover not even a cheeseburger could fix
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 9:18 pm

Woo for hangovers xD Never had one, never plan to Razz I don't really even plan to drink Razz
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 9:41 pm

Why did you drink it?! *gags*
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 9:55 pm

Well I didn't know at the time what was in it....and when your as drunk as I was BEFORE I drank it....the taste didn't seem overly weird to me lol
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 10:23 pm

*gags*
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 12:28 am

I love the new assignment. I have some stuff written out for my poem already. Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 Icon_razz I might work on my pic, but like Seren, I would like to hear what you guys thought about last pic. I'll just work on the poem and maybe do some test pics for now.

I really hope Evie doesn't drop out so I'm happy to wait.

Oh and if Tobz is here, look at my blog! Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 2:49 am

Daaaaaaamn PK! That sounds SO nasty....just so, so nasty...crazy eye Hangovers suck -- I used to get them all the time; not so much bad headaches, but just generally feeling like a pile of crap. My worst was after having a few drinks full of Everclear & fruit juice, then having 13 straight Everclear jello shots (filled with WAAAAY too much liquor - very opaque and very gross). I basically downed a whole ice cube tray full of them, then one more jello shot. I've never been that drunk & sick in my LIFE -- puked 13 times in less than 24 hours and thought I'd literally die (there just can't be any possible medical way that I could NOT have had alcohol poisoning). I couldn't eat for days, and pretty much lived on Pepto Bismol (like that helped)... Shocked Three of us went through an entire extra large bottle of that crap in one sitting...it tastes like paint thinner or something eek
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 3:08 am

omg... I can't imagine. I did everclear... after some nasty margarita mix. about three shots... and.. yeah I spent the last 4 hours of that night puking, and it felt like drinking acid.
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 4:12 am

I'm only 17, so I can't drink yet Razz I don't really plan on drinking much though. My parents drink wine like everyday and are like..fatasses so they've put me off lol xD
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 11:29 am

I tried grog once... it kind of tasted like koolaid. I didn't have too much though because I know it would probably mess me up.
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 6:33 pm

Drinking is kinda in my countries culture....binge drinking that is. That and smoking weed. Most of us have a high tolerance for it, I've gotten used to the only two nationalities who can drink me under the table are Russians and the Irish hehe.

A glass of wine a night has actually been said to be good for your health...though my great grandmother always said Sherry was better. Having a fat ass has nothing to do with wine, I have a big bum and I don't drink it for example, i'ts more the sitting around doing nothing part.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 7:22 pm

lol PK. They say red wine is good for your heart...thing is, I hate wine...
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 7:34 pm

Well my parents are like alcoholics...it's not a glass a night it's a bottle a night Razz Shared between them though so I guess it could be worse :lol:

Well my dad has a huge gut, and that is from the beer. And his huge appetite...and lack of exercise... :lol:
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 12:59 am

I weight 120. I have a bottle of wine... i'll average 3 times a week (note the avatar, that's me everyday).

Still no Evie bigcry
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 3:58 am

lol I think part of why I've been gaining weight back is because I've been drinking more alcohol and less water. Ooops :drunken: *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 4:20 am

That's it RD? 120? xD Making me feel tubby here xD I'm pretty sure i'm like.. 130 ish by now Razz Plan on being 115 again... in a couples years. xD Just kidding Razz But I am working out now Razz

My dad is terrible. He ran on the treadmill for 5 minutes, and I thought he turned into a tomato, no joke. xD
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 7:13 am

Lol Jake xD
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 10:58 am

LoL Jake, silly goose. I'm sure you look fine. I lost a lot of weight when I was in the hospital. I was 136 when I went in went down to 115 now I'm back up to 120 which I think is a good place to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Assignment Four!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Gothique Beauty 'Cycle 2'-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com