Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Results and Assignment Four!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 Th_banner
Top Poster : Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 Topposter
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 Vide
PostSubject: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 11:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Everyone did such a great job! I'm really proud of all of you!!

I think for the first time ever we have a three-way tie...

White Zombie - Drea Hardy - Pistolkitten
Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 Focalcolor

Akasha:
10/10 - Film Representation
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
10/10 - Overall
This picture is very creepy...I love it! She the prettiest zombie I’ve ever seen. lol I honestly can't find anything wrong with it! Awesome job!

Phoebe:
10/10 - How well your picture represents the film assigned
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
10/10 - Overall: I really like this! The picture looks great and it represents the film well. I also like how you didn't take away all colour, it draws attention to your model. Only thing is I think is a little to much sharpening, or at least not as much around your models face. Other than that, great job!

Total: 80/80

The Picture of Dorian Gray- Mistee Rayn - RepulsiveDesire
Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 GBAssignment3

Akasha:
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
10/10 - Overall
Damn, woman! I really don't know how you do it! That is seriously one of the most kick-ass sim pictures! I love the spirits in the background...like the spirits of her sins. Awesome! (And just to ease your paranoia...I did my scores the day before Phoebe sent hers ;) )

Phoebe:
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
10/10 - Overall: This is awesome RD. Everything looks really great! The only thing I would say though is I'm more drawn to the painting then your actual model. Other than that, well done. Also are those ghosts naked...? xD

Nosferatu- Moxxi - sereniticat
Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 Screenshot-488mmmmremix-1

Akasha:
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
10/10 - Overall
This is an awesome picture! Very well done. I love the modern interpretation. The creepiest part is that your model actually kinda looks like she could be Renfield's daughter! lol Awesome job!

Phoebe:
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
10/10 - Overall: The background is awesome! I love the detail you put into it, like the doll on her bed, love it! The picture looks great and Moxxi's pose is good. Good job!

Phantom of the Opera- Dominatrix Mercy - Evie
Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 Screen16

Akasha:
8/10 - Creativity
8/10 - Picture
8/10 - Overall
I really like this picture, your model looks stunning and I love the look on her face. I also love the phantom in the mirror. The only thing is that I wish the picture had been a little closer to your model so that her face was more the focus, and not her backside. Overall, great job!

Phoebe:
9/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
9.5/10 - Overall: It looks good, but a bit simple. Nothing is bad with this picture, only my eyes are drawn to the Phantom rather then your model. Your model still stands out, I just find myself looking not at her first. Other than that, well done.

Total: 72.5/80

Frankenstein- Shane Stone - vidkid20
Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 Screen14

Akasha:
9/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Picture
9/10 - Overall
It took me a while to notice the monster in the background, and it scared the crap outta me! lol I really love this picture, and don't really know why. The thing that really bugs me, though, is that the picture seems a bit sparse…maybe putting more props would made it look a bit better. Well done!

Phoebe:
8/10 - Creativity
8.5/10 - Picture
8.5/10 - Overall: You represented the picture like really well! But I just find it a bit simple for my likings. I would have liked something more standy-out-ish lol. Still, good job.

Total: 72/80

The Body Snatcher- Chase Gordon - JKAmaryllis
Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 4792967803_d5c1916c8d_o

Akasha:
9/10 - Film Representation
8/10 - Creativity
8/10 - Picture
8/10 - Overall
I never would have thought about doing that scene...interesting. And he does say 'Burke' them. lol I like this picture, but I wish your model had been looking at the other guy, so that you know they're talking. Also, I think it would have looked a bit better if you had cropped out more of the fireplace. I love the touch of the shovel in the background. ;) Good job.

Phoebe:
9/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Picture
9/10 - Overall: It looks good, the background looks great but I would have liked Chase's eyes to be on the other guy. If they were fighting you would think they would look at each other. Well done.

Total: 70/80

The Mummy- Lysander Sheath - Westiedog123
Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 1zhcn7

Akasha:
7/10 - Creativity
7.5/10 - Picture
8/10 - Overall
I like your picture, but I wish I could have seen your model's face. I think it would have been better if you had posted a full-sized version of it, so we could have seen more detail. Also, I wish you had posted a picture from the scene you were representing, because although the picture you gave is an iconic one, it can be found pretty much anywhere. It seems you really didn't try on this one. Good job, anyway.

Phoebe:
9/10 - How well your picture represents the film assigned
8/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Picture
8.5/10 - Overall: It's good, and when I see your picture I think of a mummy. The background looks good but the picture doesn't wow me. I think it could have been a little more creative. And it doesn't seem that gothic. And one more thing, you can't really see Lysander's face. But still I like it, well done.

Total: 66/80

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde- Nix - Grimzi
Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 Screenshot-939-1

Akasha:
7/10 - Creativity
7.5/10 - Picture
7.5/10 - Overall
This was an interesting scene that was picked, and was represented quite well. The thing that bugs me is that you don't know who the model is. It would have been nice if she was facing (at least slightly) toward the camera so that we could see that she's supposed to be the main focus. Also, the effect you put over the picture, which is actually sepia and not black and white (I didn't dock points for that, though) obscures a lot of the detail. Good job, though.

Phoebe:
9/10 - How well your picture represents the film assigned
7.5/10 - Creativity
8/10 - Picture
7.5/10 - Overall: I think the colouring you did takes away from the picture. I personally think black and white would have been better or just taken away a bit of the colour, sort of faded. And it's confusing who your model is, if we could see your models face then I would know. Anywho, well done.

Total: 63/80

Eliminated

Grimzi - I'm really sorry to see you go. Sad... Good luck in future endeavors! *hugs*

Good luck on the next assignment guys!! :D

Last edited by Akasha on July 20th 2010, 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 11:29 am

I tried grog once... it kind of tasted like koolaid. I didn't have too much though because I know it would probably mess me up.
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 6:33 pm

Drinking is kinda in my countries culture....binge drinking that is. That and smoking weed. Most of us have a high tolerance for it, I've gotten used to the only two nationalities who can drink me under the table are Russians and the Irish hehe.

A glass of wine a night has actually been said to be good for your health...though my great grandmother always said Sherry was better. Having a fat ass has nothing to do with wine, I have a big bum and I don't drink it for example, i'ts more the sitting around doing nothing part.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 7:22 pm

lol PK. They say red wine is good for your heart...thing is, I hate wine...
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 7:34 pm

Well my parents are like alcoholics...it's not a glass a night it's a bottle a night Razz Shared between them though so I guess it could be worse :lol:

Well my dad has a huge gut, and that is from the beer. And his huge appetite...and lack of exercise... :lol:
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 12:59 am

I weight 120. I have a bottle of wine... i'll average 3 times a week (note the avatar, that's me everyday).

Still no Evie bigcry
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 3:58 am

lol I think part of why I've been gaining weight back is because I've been drinking more alcohol and less water. Ooops :drunken: *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Evergreen

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 4:20 am

That's it RD? 120? xD Making me feel tubby here xD I'm pretty sure i'm like.. 130 ish by now Razz Plan on being 115 again... in a couples years. xD Just kidding Razz But I am working out now Razz

My dad is terrible. He ran on the treadmill for 5 minutes, and I thought he turned into a tomato, no joke. xD
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 7:13 am

Lol Jake xD
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 10:58 am

LoL Jake, silly goose. I'm sure you look fine. I lost a lot of weight when I was in the hospital. I was 136 when I went in went down to 115 now I'm back up to 120 which I think is a good place to be.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 12:52 pm

I'm in the process of losing weight...I won't say how much I weigh, but I'm hoping to get down to about 120. I'm 5'4", so I think that's a good weight for me. I'm hoping my waist goes down to about 23in naturally so I can get it smaller....
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 7:26 pm

I wouldn't be at all concerned with weighing 130 lol.....
I wish I did weigh 130.....
I'm sure you weight alot less than me Akasha, but good luck with the weight loss goal!
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 7:30 pm

Ooooh, RD, you lucky devil (Jake too!)! lol I'm with you Kash -- I need to get on a SERIOUS new health plan...no fad diets (which I've never liked), just changing some of the cruddy lifestyle choices that we tend to make around here. I want to get back to my college body..... :105:

The desire is there (repulsively, of course ;) ) , but the motivation.....errmm, not so much so!

(note: Safe Mode SUCKS)
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 2:39 am

The only issue with me trying to be healthy- My sister is vegan, so we really don't have a medium between her nasty ass food, and my dad's junk food D: But I'm starting to like peppers :D
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 2:58 am

If you want to loose weight the hardest part is probably starting, it's like homework. The more you put it off the harder it gets but if you start right away you can get it done and have plenty of free time.

I suggest, don't go on some diet. Do what you think is best. Plan out meals and exercise times, then let somebody you know about it so they can help you out and if you think your going to quick they can tell you NO! lol Take it slow too, don't just eat like completely veggies and fruit and do exercise for like hours on your first day because your more likely to give up. Also one more thing, if you have a craving, eat what it is you are craving but in a small portion. But that doesn't mean whenever you want some junk food you eat it. Every few days is good.

I'm laughing at myself because I just like gave you all this advice about weight lose and I bet your thinking that your not going to care at all and that I'm just some kid xD But trust me, I know about this stuff. And not from like just reading books and watching some TV program, from experience. I'm always here to help with this sorta thing.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 5:46 am

I think the best thing is to first stop drinking soda....if you replace all the soda you drink with water, you'll shed weight like nobody's business. But that's my problem...Cherry Coke is sooooo good....especially with a little Captain....
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 6:13 am

I've never had Cherry Coke before Razz I've had lime and vanilla, which taste pretty good, but I heard Cherry tastes bad?
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 6:40 am

Lol. Funnily enough I've had Cherry and Vanilla, but never Lime. Cherry Coke's awesome! It's always been my fav...ever since I was little.

Has anyone heard anything from Evie? I'm starting to get a little antsy... :/
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 6:42 am

I only heard about Cherry Coke about last year lol.

And I haven't heard from Evie, I hope she's okay...:/
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 8:58 am

Really? It might not be that popular down there.

Me too...
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 11:52 am

I'm not trying to be rude but how long are we going to wait? I know no one wants to see her drop me included but the waiting without any word from her is making me a little bonkers. Maybe we could have the scores for us posted and then when she shows up you can add hers in later?
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 3:03 pm

Oh do I love my Cherry Pepsi/Coke.. And then my dad is a pepsi addict (literally.) and so we always have that around. Damn convenience Razz If I stopped drinking pop, I'd be like, 50% healthier xD

So what was going on with Evie? :s
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 3:47 pm

Ugrrhh Cherry flavour kill me now!
Regular old coke for me....and the stopping soft drinks works like a charm for loosing weight...but if I have to stop eating and drinking what I feel like when feel like...then fuck skinny people lol.
As I have always said...As long as I can still get laid and wipe my own ass, then screw it I'd rather have a cheeseburger than a flat stomach hehe

I need to find Evie myself, theres no due date on UNIQUE and people are asking when it's due >.<
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 4:40 pm

Pistolkitten wrote:
...but if I have to stop eating and drinking what I feel like when feel like...then fuck skinny people lol.
As I have always said...As long as I can still get laid and wipe my own ass, then screw it I'd rather have a cheeseburger than a flat stomach hehe

I <3 U... :105: hiho

I hope everything's alright with Evie Sad... I have absolutely no access right now to my PC because it won't load AT ALL, so it looks like I'll have to drop UNIQUE unless some miracle happens. I do NOT want to drop, but I can't do much without a game and a PC. Suspect Only one person has submitted a pic so far, so if the due date is still a few days away I *might* have a chance....

Sorry to bore you all with my stupid issues! *hides back under the covers* Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 1:35 am

Yeah, that's what I was thinking RD. I hate to go on without her, but we've been waiting for a really long time, and I'm losing patience.

Judges I need your scores.
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 6:25 am

Score sent...*sigh*
Back to top Go down
sereniticat

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 6:44 am

How's it going guys? I'm just stopping by to say hiya. I'm having a hard time bringing myself to start this assignment. Hehe I'm stuck on the poem thing LoL
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 7:53 am

You'll get into it Sereniti. Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 Icon_wink And just an FYI to everyone there's gonna be poetry in pretty much every assignment from now on...I think there's only one without it...
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 4:16 pm

ooohh I'm beginning to love wrting poetry so i don't mind. Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 Herz I have my poem, just need to type it out and take pics. Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 Icon_razz
Seren good luck! You can do it! Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 427882
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 5:37 pm

I <3 poetry xD
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 3:55 am

Tobz dahling, I need your scores if you're judging this round...
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 4:33 pm

Sereni, you're incredibly talented and obviously sharp -- you'll be FINE, I promise. You'll come up with something wonderful -- it doesn't have to be the most profound thing ever witnessed by human eyes, but it'll be YOUR creation, therefore it'll be brilliantly awesome! ;)
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 4:02 am

K, so it looks like Toblie is extremely busy, so I'll just go ahead and post the scores to keep this thing moving.
Back to top Go down
sereniticat

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 6:56 am

Thanks everyone for your votes of confidence. I do have some ideas, I'm just stuck on this poetry thing hehe. I don't mean to whinge , this comp is fun but...I missed the small print on the whole poetry thing. One or two poems I can struggle through..but hehe well.. I was quite distressed to read that most of the assignments are going to be poetry based.

Panda gave me some good advise that after this round I think I may follow. Thanks Panda !

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Four!!   Results and Assignment Four!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Assignment Four!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Gothique Beauty 'Cycle 2'-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com