Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
katink
katink

Top Poster : I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Vide
PostSubject: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:21 am

First topic message reminder :

I went shopping today and after staring at the games for ages, I finally decided to get Supernatural...I'm seriously glad that I did. I'm really having alot of fun playing it.
This is Genny, my witch.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Screenshot-2_zps4a570717
This is Genny's sister, Lena...my fairy sim.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Screenshot-5_zps049cb915
Some random fairie townie
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Screenshot-7_zps390210fb
I've seen this quite a few times, but it still makes me chuckle.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Screenshot-9_zps553a7da6
Genny and her cat...I can't remember the cat's name... unknown
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Screenshot-10_zps0834d5b6
Lena loves to garden
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Screenshot-13_zpsdf782fbb
I really like Moonlight Falls
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Screenshot-15_zpsd391fb43
This is what wandered in my back yard during the full moon. Aren't they purdy?
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Screenshot-16_zps73b92ca7
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Screenshot-17_zpsf828adcc
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Screenshot-18_zps1bcfd014
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Screenshot-19_zps5c5a924a
Bonehilda says HI!
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Screenshot-20_zpsba7043c7
I was so proud of how good Lena looked until I realized that she had regular ears. I had to take her into cas to give her fairy-like ears.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Screenshot-21_zpsc436d459
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Screenshot-22_zps57ef4689
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 7:41 pm

Thanks for the additional info mamx...Kat I'm so glad that you are having no problems!! That is fantastic! I guess the fingers crossed helped! Lol!
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 9:06 pm

I have a mermaid! Sorry for the IP pics, but I want more pics before I start a thread. wink

Here's my mermaid.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Screenshot-8_zpsf7ada08d

And...my mermaid's male friend.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Screenshot-10_zps32463c86
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 9:08 pm

omgoshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
wow pretty good for a start yayyyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 9:14 pm

Beautiful!! I love it!
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Screenshot-4_zpsf8679034
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 11:18 pm

well my game is running
i took out my dccache for now and downloaded all the stuff i got from the store again eh. free bought for stuff ah. the island is pretty. am looking around picked tores house he a decoy and loser lol.
i was looking around but needed to get a household , can one just look at houses or it not possible is that the case for houseboat. oh where your mermaid come from
i got all my kt fixes file in , overides, sliders, anacher freckle thing, took out the light mod the zombie mod umm have most the nrass and lot of cmar so far mm

http://quizicalgin.tumblr.com/post/53902632531/presenting-the-ip-beach-cover-its-ripped-from

edit of is clothes
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 11:46 pm

I actually like most of the clothes that came with IP and the hair, too...shocking. My sim lady (mermaid) is wearing one of the new hairstyles and top. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 11:55 pm

edited moved to island thread

Last edited by mamx on June 27th 2013, 7:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 3:58 am

Lol It looks like our sims our laying out to bake like cookies when they tan humana i have yet to make a mermaid. How is it down exactly?

P.S. So glad you all found the mods you need Love067
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 4:07 am

There is a lifetime reward called mermaid kelp. You just have your sim eat that and poof...they turn into a mermaid. Smile Mermaids are pretty fun, so far. The kraken and other sea monsters will leave them alone and they can stay under water as long as you want them to. The only problem that I have is the colorful scaly legs, but I'll get used to it. Smile
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Featured Artist : I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Badge-1-1
Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 4:10 am

Lmao XD No one seems to like the scales and want replacements. I wonder how long that will take to happen... Love067 Thank you for the info Katink!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 8:19 pm

I would just love for them to have normal looking legs. Aren't they supposed to hide their true identity? LOL...EA can be so warped sometimes. I also found out that you can't upload or save a mermaid to your bin. It would probably crash people's games if they didn't have IP installed.
Anywho, I'm planning on moving my Cece and Kosmo sims to Isla Paradiso or at least move their daughters there. I wasn't too happy with my vampire/witch family in Moonlight Falls, so I'm leaving them there. humana
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 9:34 pm

to save a mermaid i think u need to make them human in cas then save them to the bin perhaps. not happy with the family in supernatural what happen?
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 10:32 pm

I actually tried making a mermaid human in cas and it won't let you. Thank goodness for Master Controller. I was able to take away occult status and then save my mermaid guy.
Not happy with the vampire/witch family, because it was like I forced them together, but the vampire was pining for my Cece sim (you can laugh, Cece wink ). I'll probably send the daughters to Isla Paradiso when they age to young adult. I might even let them skip college. I think Kosmo's daughter would be a good lifeguard...reviving sim guys...lol. I'm also thinking about changing Kosmo's daughter's name to Reila....maybe. Big smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 10:33 pm

Getting ready to go in game and play around some. I plan to gather my Hidden Springs folks and take them to Isla...now here is the funny part...I have 2 witches...1 male vampire...and 1 female fairy...human Cece and Dee Swan...let's see how this goes!!! I'm actually excited to go in game and play!!! This feeling hasn't happened in quite some time...although I'm a bit ticked that a Sim characater I played in vanilla mode want let me save her makeover. Very upsetting spending hours on her transformation only to save and go back into game and she looks the same, minus it let her keep the hair, the eyes and it changed her skin but not even to the skin I chose for her. Got to look around and see what I can do about this in the future or else I will just be playing my own sims and doing no makeovers.

Awesome pics Kat...as usual...and I agree...when I saw the walkthrough I thought it was odd that they had scales on their legs even when they were human...ugly. So let's see if Ea either changes it entirely or gives a option to either keep or remove the scales!

Is anyone else having a speedy boot up of their game...that part...I'M LOVING!!

Oh geez....how did I forget to mention the werewolf!! This should be fun fun fun!!!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 10:34 pm

Hmm...that is what I used to take my vanilla sim into CAS, master controller...so that's why I'm wondering why it would not let me save her changes.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 10:47 pm

I absolutely LOVE the speedboats, but my mermaid sims pretty much ignore the boats now. When I instruct them to go somewhere, they go to the nearest body of water and start swimming...lol.
I'm currently playing the Medina family in Isla Paradiso, which is a first for me. I never play an established house without adding at least one of my sims to it. Talk about a strange looking house. I'm getting ready to move them somewhere else, because he has a toddler daughter and the house isn't too kid-friendly...too many stairs. Everything is upstairs, too.

It's weird that the game won't let you save the made over sim. It also stinks that you spent so much time fixing her up just to have her revert to how she was. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you are able to find the solution.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 10:49 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
Hmm...that is what I used to take my vanilla sim into CAS, master controller...so that's why I'm wondering why it would not let me save her changes.

Maybe if you shift click on her and then take her into cas that way. That's what I usually do when I do my makeovers.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 12:05 am

that is weird u cant save your sim cece. something is wrong? maybe you need the newer mastercontroller or what.i do it like katink does too.
katink too many stairs is a pain. in ip there ladders now.well.

katink must make drip coffee now. it the new thing now. we love despicable minions whhahahhhehehhehhawaba , ah good old movie trailers.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 12:18 am

That's another weird thing...I couldn't click her and get the option to go to CAS so I had to go into mastercontroller to take her into CAS.

mamx...I have the updated version of mastercontroller, not unless he has made another one since the 1.55 update.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 12:25 am

is testingcheat on or something
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 1:27 am

Ugh seems like with every patch we get 600billion glitches and bugs.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 5:01 pm

I finally put my Supernatural Sisters save back in the game.  Cecille and Aurora graduated from university. Smile
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Screenshot-8_zpsab8460a2
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Screenshot-9_zpsac267423
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Screenshot-10_zps54dabba3
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Screenshot-11_zpsbed3aa15
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Screenshot-12_zps5e44e691
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Screenshot-13_zps8ccfd34c

Didn't realize how much I missed playing Genny's house.  Had to sneak a couple of pictures of Genny in there. wink 
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Screenshot-14_zps68cf800b
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Screenshot-15_zpsf743358b

Aurora and Bernadette (toddler)
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Screenshot-16_zpse19a48d4

The funniest part was they had to graduate from high school after they graduated from university.  I probably should have waited a day or so before sending them to college.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Screenshot-17_zpsc5bd1d09

Osvaldo...the boy Cecille left behind has grown up.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Screenshot-20_zpsb589f170
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 7:13 pm

wow great picture. i love your osvaldo,how you made his face like that , he good looking and everythng bu I think he different than any male sim i have seen long time . genious!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 9:22 pm

Thank you very much, mamx. He is the son of Argus Brown and Violet Slymer and is a werewolf, just like his father. I aged Genny (one of the originals in the house) up to adult as soon as the girls got home from college. Getting ready to move on to Isla Paradiso. Pretty sure Cecille and Aurora will have a blast there. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:44 pm

whoo of to vacation are we ah good i was playng there for a while then had to stop the baby was  not being put in the crib , in fact baby will was in tthe crib then  poof he on the floor again  . over and over like a repeat loop. at first i thought oh magic baby? no no . so i quit game without save.  had the computer on since last night maybe that why or the heat got to my computer mm . oh well . wil play again later.

can i have the sim file of sim--
the son of Argus Brown and Violet Slymer ?
Calvin Riffin?
jared?
derek khan?

if you dont want to , im fine with that.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 12:25 am

Kat I have to agree with mamx...that is one good looking young man! With University I learned from my first experience to check and make sure they had their high school diploma...but I didn't know that it would make them go back and actually obtain it once they graduated college!

Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 3:30 am

You don't ask for much, do ya, mamx?  wink  Just teasing...give me a few minutes and check your pm box.  You know I can't say no to you. Smile The only one that I won't share at this time is Genny...she's kind of special to me.

Here's a couple of Cecille. Smile
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Tumblr_mpk0jmzucC1ratljio1_1280
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Tumblr_mpk0jmzucC1ratljio2_1280
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 1:45 pm

thank you katink , that great , i got them now . and genny is special. only you know how to play genny in moonlight falls. it fun seeing what going on.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 1:43 am

Yet another toddler in my game.  This one is from my mermaid family.  I posted her here, because I have moved my mermaid family to Moonlight Falls. Smile
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Tumblr_mpr9098bXg1ratljio1_1280
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 2:43 am

i have to ask, how all the mermaid business started.i have yet to see one in my game,got my sunlit tides working again ,so i can move my families to IS world ooohweee.
your toodler so cute playing in the box awwwwwwwww.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 3:18 am

I got my first mermaid by making my sim, Alanna, eat mermadic kelp. There is a lifetime reward...I think it's 25,000 or 30,000. I could be wrong about how much it is, though. She gave her husband some of the kelp, which is how he became one, and then the children were born that way. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 3:32 am

ah the mermaid kelp
 saw that can be bought in buy  but it sounded like it had bugs in it hehe. i know we can cheat the lifetime thing to get more points too .
say is that kelp  for being permament mermaid or temporary?

pardon me , im going to bed now
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 4:15 am

Uh oh...mermaids in vampire country...exciting!!! And Kat that is the cutest toddler and I can already see her growing into a beauty!!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 4:52 am

I totally LOVE Sonora's eyes. Funny thing is, her favorite color is lavender and her eyes are purple. Smile

Here's the proverbial "fly in the ointment", so to speak.  This is my makeover of Hinni Hashini (the game named her).  She is originally from Isla Paradiso, but I moved her when I moved the mermaid family.  She has her eyes set on Rajan and I'm half tempted to let her catch him.  It could be an interesting twist to my game.  
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Tumblr_mprdn9xWil1ratljio1_1280
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 4:55 am

mamx wrote:
ah the mermaid kelp
 saw that can be bought in buy  but it sounded like it had bugs in it hehe. i know we can cheat the lifetime thing to get more points too .
say is that kelp  for being permament mermaid or temporary?

pardon me , im going to bed now

They have lifetime rewards for the mermaidic kelp and then after that, there's one that says permanent mermaid...or something like it.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 1:40 pm

oh that fantasic, i read that some of the residents in IS are mermaids on land
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 3:30 pm

I've ran into a couple of mermaids during game play. One of them lives on an island in a household called, "The Siren". Her name is Aislara Alvarez. My sims have interacted with her and with Triton King, but I'm not sure if he even has a household on the island. unknown 
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 4:38 pm

oh yeah that right the loner artist? and the king dont seem to live anywhere. mm

i heard here an evil merman watch out!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 11:51 pm

Haven't run into the evil merman, but I'm not too worried. I'll just send Genny to Isla Paradiso and she'll take care of him...toad head, freeze him, make him pee himself. The choices are endless. wink

Here's a quick pic of Serena. She has aged up to child in my game and I'm thinking she is starting to look a little more like her father. Smile
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 Tumblr_mpsyb0JuL21ratljio1_1280 
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 11:54 pm

she kind of does yeah , she a beauty!

oh oh her top so cute! where that come from ohhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 4:57 pm

The top is from the Island Paradise ep. They didn't add too much for kids, but most of the things they added were cute. Smile I really have to stop making my sims have babies.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 5:48 pm

but babies are so cute , you do need more baby boys though! more is more. i should get back to playing again now i have my sunlit world back in again , for some reason my other one went cuckoo. i should have backed them world saves more recent for sure oh well all is good so far. sunny day out and the waters in the river is choppy wowww. is there a big storm somewhere mm. if i go on the river and go keep going east i be in the atlantic ocean within an hour or more or 2??? ah largest tide in the world fame it got over there somewhere on the coast.

say why the move to supernatural?
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 6:28 pm

I did make a promise to Cece to upload Kyle when he is a young adult, but I may just do a male dump and upload a few of them. Hinni just had a baby boy, but he's still a baby. I haven't aged him to toddler yet. I did another makeover of Anoki Moon from University, but wasn't too happy with how he looked...besides, the game made him a werewolf and he was hideous when he changed.
I really need to play Twinbrook so that I can do some makeovers there.

As I said before, if you see any sims that you would like, I'll be more than happy to send their .simfiles. There's only a couple of them that still want to keep for myself.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 6:35 pm

well rajan and his missus would be wonderful to have please. i can put them in island paradise. not sure who else i want mm. sonara was it ? the mermaid family i m guessing eh??
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 6:41 pm

Is there a way to just send the whole family?  I have them in my game bin, along with Hinni.  I could just send you that file and you can do what you want with them. Smile

EDIT: Is it possible to share a game file? That might be easier than if I tried to find the family in my library. Right now, they are located in Moonlight Falls, but you could always put them in your library and then transfer them wherever you want.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 7:02 pm

u can send the whole family , u can save them to the bin,without the house or with the house. mm mmm if a copy of the family in the bin where the different family show in rows, perhaps there a function to save them that way somehow or u save them when in game ,i suspect one need to be in edit town though ?
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 7:09 pm

I have them in my game bin, but the only problem is I have 14 other files. I think I know which one it is going by the date it was modified. I'll send you that file. You can put it in your library file and make sure it's the right family. I believe the household name is Bauchon. The family name, however, is Patel. Give me a couple of minutes. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 7:26 pm

i thought you can go in game go to edit town tell teh game to save family to bin so that you can go to area where you pick out people or houses to place in the game whereever you want in any world. like the area where you can pick outg empty houses? gee whiz
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 7:29 pm

That's what I did, but it saves them to the library file, which is where the empty houses are. That's the file that I sent you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Supernatural-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com